Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 04:53:47 am

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 287673 times)

lm21074

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +594
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #960 on: September 03, 2021, 01:20:31 pm »
+3
HI This is a test!
My first post of hopefully many

Welcome to ATAR Notes, John! :)
2021: VCE
2022: Science / Arts @ Monash

pativaine_06

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #961 on: January 26, 2022, 04:14:53 pm »
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
Currently living in Victoria and a year 11 student taking Accounting, Maths Methods, English, VET Business, Business Management, and Physical Education.

2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification.
'The Lion King' 2019 film. The CGI animals aren't very expressive. They're too realistic - their faces don't convey changes in emotion very well. I prefer the cartoon version.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Definitely a machete. For a zombie apocalypse, machetes are a classic and effective weapon. They're small, sharp, and usually come with a holster that you may clip to your belt when not in use. A machete is designed to cut through trees, but any bladed weapon could help you choose your way through a wooded environment. This would also come in handy if you were walking through a jungle.

Andre123

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #962 on: February 17, 2022, 09:15:13 am »
+3
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
Living in Victoria, currently in year 12 doing English, Methods, Further, PE and Psych (completed 3/4 legal last year)
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
Downsizing, good idea for a movie but terrible execution.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
My brain  ;D

Sxylena_210

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #963 on: February 20, 2022, 02:05:40 pm »
Hey,

Can anyone tell me, what reasons does vcaa accept for extending the sac date for an indiviual?

shafinshafinshafinshafin

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #964 on: February 21, 2022, 07:45:45 pm »
poop

si_m

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #965 on: March 28, 2022, 12:20:47 pm »
+1
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)

NSW, yr 12.
I do Bio, Textiles, Legal, English and Math Standard

pordagus

• Fresh Poster
  • they/them
« Reply #966 on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:25 am »
1. What state & year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects?
Year 8, in NSW. Subjects are English, Mathematics, Science, Geography, Music, PDHPE, Industrial Technology and Visual Arts.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification.
Practically every single Marvel film. The ungodly amount of fighting and the messy CGI involved? The flabbergasting hype around it all? Honestly, they are just the single most overrated thing ever.
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice?
Probably a sword covered with tons of tiny needles. It would both look cool and also (hopefully) get the job done.
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve?
I want to be a person that lives a life worthy of being remembered. I want to disrupt the world (in a positive way!).
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say?
Grew up in cow town, remains in cow town surrounded by cows. I don't have enough of a life to make a whole paragraph out of!

binguslover21

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #967 on: May 30, 2022, 08:45:15 pm »
i literally have no idea how to use atar notes this is my first time here but. i just wanted to find some free general math practice sacs lolol
(pls i need resources my exams are in a week ahhh)

adarafrisch

• Fresh Poster
  • they/she
« Reply #968 on: June 18, 2022, 03:27:21 pm »
+2
Thought I might do this as I should be coming back here pretty often lol.

I'm in year 12 currently, and I live in QLD. I'm doing Aquatic Practices, Math Methods, Psychology, English, and Accounting. Random I know ahahah

I don't think I really hate any type of movie. Haven't seen a whole lot, so I don't have enough to make a justifiable decision.

3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
I think definitely some sort of gun. Would be pretty cool I think. And daggers too!

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I want to be less selfish and more kind. I want to be smart and successful and provide for the people around me. I just want to do better for everyone (haven't been doing that a whole lot lately).

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Honestly, I have no idea. It hasn't been very nice to me that's for sure. Hopefully things get better out of high school.

beccalini

• Adventurer
  • on the horizon of something great ⋆ฺ。*:・
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #969 on: July 11, 2022, 09:32:57 pm »
VIC! Yr 10. Core subjects - Eng, Maths & Science. Electives - French, Psych 1&2, Drama (Semester) & Outdoor Ed (Semester)

Mainstream - La La Land, I honestly think I was just too young to watch it when I first watched it, and I found it so boring that I haven't been bothered to go back to... maybe it's time to go back?
DESPISE - 'TRACKS' dir. John Curran. Bro this film, I STG this is one of THE MOST BORING films I've ever watched in my life, I usually enjoy survival, and resilience stories but this didn't even have a great ending. It was just sad scene, after sad scene - it wasn't even feel good sad, it was just omg I'm literally so heartbroken rn sad. Hate it.

I honestly dk, I haven't finished the Walking Dead so maybe my answer will change when I've finished it. At the moment, probably some kind of sword e.g. katana

4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
I want to have a fulfilling career that I absolutely 100% enjoy and find meaning in, I don't want to be stuck in a job I hate or I don't find fulfillment in. Throughout my career, I want to inspire & encourage people to be their best selves and probe deeper into things they're curious about, and perhaps end up becoming a uni professor/lecturer because I do love teaching.

Throughout my personal life, I want to keep a really close family (I love my family & I want to have an amazing family of my own, which ofc includes my gorgeous friends). I want to travel the world and become at least B3 fluent in as many languages as I can. (I've got aims of at least 9 LOL - I just really love languages okay)

5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Dude, super loaded question, can anyone really answer this? Yes. My life is a mix of New Girl & every single Taylor Swift album that has been made and will ever be made.
you're literally doing your best and if no one is proud of you, be proud of yourself xx
* ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ♡‧₊˚