Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:04:09 am

Author Topic: VCE Religion and Society Exam Discussion!  (Read 2152 times)

mabajas76

• Forum Obsessive
VCE Religion and Society Exam Discussion!
« on: November 16, 2021, 07:13:58 pm »
Hey, I know that there are not many people on here doing R&S 3/4 but for those who are here, whatcha think about the exam?
I thought that part A was fairly easy, alot of outline questions which were just really straight foward, memorization. Much more form previous years. The cartoon also worked out really well for me (I do Catholic Christian tradition, so a lot to compare haha). Likewise the 4.2 question was pretty straight foward.
But man, question 2, 3 and 4 of part B. That is 30 marks which i am not very confident in, like damm. I think every single one of them has a quote and required evidence, but it is kinda hard to get evidence for describing an aspect of spaces, places, times and artifacts. Like uhg, I was just not a fan. Beyond that I wa sa but concerned for the Part A question where you needed to outline reasons to take a stance against a religion. It should have been fairly obvious but I think I chocked :(
"Don't give up, and don't put too much effort into things that don't matter"-Albert Einstein, probably.