Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:43:35 pm

Author Topic: How to Succeed at English and the Research Project  (Read 11534 times)  Share 

ggraceking

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How to Succeed at English and the Research Project
« on: July 07, 2021, 12:45:22 pm »
I am an enthusiastic, kind person with over four years of tutoring experience. A 2019 graduate, I achieved A+ grades in all Stage 1 and 2 subjects undertaken, subject prizes and a merit. My final ATAR was 98.6 (99.95 with bonus points)
I have a comprehensive knowledge of the Stage 2 Research Project, Stage 1 and 2 English (ESL, Essential, General and Literary Studies), Stage 1 and 2 Modern History, Stage 1 and 2 Philosophy and Stage 1 and 2 Drama.
My dedication to my students can be shown through these results:
Over 100 students tutored
100% improved their grade
50% of my students jumped an entire grade band (e.g. B+ to A+)
50% of my students received 90> ATAR
30% of my students received a merit (top 2% in the state)
I have an in-depth knowledge of the SACE curriculum. I have templates, essay plans and plenty of tips and tricks to ensure your success. If I come across a topic or text I am unfamiliar with, it is MY job to have a comprehensive understanding before our session.
I have experience with students from all backgrounds:
- Low SES students
- Gifted students
- Students with ADHD, autism and/or dyslexia
- ESL students
I am a motivated tutor who adapts to individual student needs, whether covering the basics of essay writing or helping rapid learners to excel and extend their knowledge. My sessions are based entirely around the student! Outside of lesson time, students are free to contact me with questions. I'm happy to help! I will assist you in striving for you goals, whether you are looking to pass or to get a perfect mark. At the end of the day, I am here to help you achieve! I have four years worth of satisfied customers that prove I am skilled, determined tutor.
Please contact me with any enquiries at [email protected]