Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:40:15 am

Author Topic: Wireless keyboard recommendations  (Read 5458 times)  Share 

blueycan

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her
  • Respect: +244
Wireless keyboard recommendations
« on: June 12, 2021, 06:47:44 pm »
+2
I recently purchased a stand for my laptop and while it is great for my posture, typing at this angle is not ideal. I've been looking into wireless keyboards but I don't know where to start– not to mention they can get pretty pricey. I have a MacBook Air for reference. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

The Cat In The Hat

• MOTM: NOV 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Do all to the glory of God. - 1 Corinthians 10:31
  • Respect: +344
Re: Wireless keyboard recommendations
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2021, 07:07:22 pm »
+1
Don't bother with a no-name brand (or maybe it was JBBurrows or something like that?). Waste of money. I bought one during the pandemic but it died pretty quickly. It was also hopeless to type on.
Just my two cents.
If you have money to spare I'd possibly go with Apple's Magic Keyboard. Admittedly I have not tried that, though.
VCE 20
HHD MM Revs (F/R) Eng T&T
ATAR 85
Uni 21-24: BNursing/BMidwifery @ Deakin
Y1T2:
HNM102
HNN122 (double)
HNN114
I hope I don't fail....
Listens to Amira Willighagen and Alma Deutscher and a little Marjolein Acke
~English - PM for P&P/creatives help~
Creative excerpts
Nur/Mid uni journal

For Narnia and for Aslan!

she/her

Basically inactive now. May change. Have a nice day.

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 01:17:20 pm »
I recently purchased a stand for my laptop and while it is great for my posture, typing at this angle is not ideal. I've been looking into wireless keyboards but I don't know where to start– not to mention they can get pretty pricey. I have a MacBook Air for reference. Does anyone have any recommendations or suggestions?

Logitech is pretty trustworthy and great for macbooks imo. If you don't mind spending extra, then I would recommend the ergonomic keyboards and maybe even a desktop for a second display (only if you heavily use your laptop for which I would recommend a Lenovo). I think that an ergonomic keyboard is really worth the bucks and I am sure your arms will thank you for making the decision.

olliesale82

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2022, 11:24:59 am »
The best wireless keyboard is major may be the Logitech keyboard where they have the huge models which are arrived in stores. Logitech comes with a wireless keyboard as they are popular. According to tech numus: The wireless keyboard helps them in where you can take your keyboard anywhere you wanted.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 01:05:28 am by olliesale82 »