Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:20:27 pm

Author Topic: [Monash] 2019 Semester 1 Results Thread  (Read 17632 times)  Share 

Springyboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Re: [Monash] 2019 Semester 1 Results Thread
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2019, 06:42:52 pm »
2019   BCH2011   STRUCTURE AND FUNCTION OF CELLULAR BIOMOLECULES   92   HD
2019   BMS3031   MOLECULAR MECHANISMS OF DISEASE      89   HD
2019   MTH2132   THE NATURE AND BEAUTY OF MATHEMATICS      94   HD

Probably most happy with my lowest score since I put the most time into that subject (was a double point subject).
Only one chief examiner has posted a summary for my subjects this semester - and in the past only a handful have posted any sort of feedback  :-\

Yeah that's a pain. 3/4 of mine have now posted and the last one should be posting very soon. In the business and economics faculty, it's a requirement that CEs post exam summary feedback as part of the process of reviewing your exam papers (if you want to review them), so I'm glad I have the luxury of seeing some feedback with my marks.

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 07:01:13 pm »
Yeah that's a pain. 3/4 of mine have now posted and the last one should be posting very soon. In the business and economics faculty, it's a requirement that CEs post exam summary feedback as part of the process of reviewing your exam papers (if you want to review them), so I'm glad I have the luxury of seeing some feedback with my marks.
Hopefully, they have something to post soon for me.

Although, for the one subject they had information on - it was highly detailed. E.g. Graph of the distribution of all the marks for each component (exam, MST, Pracs) and then the correlation between each of them which was pretty cool to see. Also a comparison between this year and the previous three years.

Springyboy

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2019, 07:06:03 pm »
Hopefully, they have something to post soon for me.

Although, for the one subject they had information on - it was highly detailed. E.g. Graph of the distribution of all the marks for each component (exam, MST, Pracs) and then the correlation between each of them which was pretty cool to see. Also a comparison between this year and the previous three years.

That's very generous of them. I don't have any correlations or comparisons for mine, except for 1 due to it being taken for the 2nd time this year by the same guy, which just got released this morning. The other 2 are a bit different. 1 just posted the exam marks spread and histogram of exam marks, so no overall grade distribution, whilst the other posted full feedback including HD, D, C, P, N rates for all components of the subject including in-sem assessments. Does vary wildly though