Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 01:44:10 am

Author Topic: Course transfer atar  (Read 1499 times)  Share 

SelectEntryTryHard

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Course transfer atar
« on: May 15, 2022, 02:39:02 pm »
So I enrolled in a course in 2022 using my 2021 atar but quickly decided that I wanted a break so I decided to not continue with it, however now when im trying to enrol for the second semester uni's r asking for my academic transcript. I thought my atar was enough and they wouldn't ask for it and now im scared because i didnt go to uni the first semester. My question is can I apply through just my atar without them considering my academic transcript.

Thanks

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Re: Course transfer atar
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2022, 02:46:16 pm »
So I enrolled in a course in 2022 using my 2021 atar but quickly decided that I wanted a break so I decided to not continue with it, however now when im trying to enrol for the second semester uni's r asking for my academic transcript. I thought my atar was enough and they wouldn't ask for it and now im scared because i didnt go to uni the first semester. My question is can I apply through just my atar without them considering my academic transcript.

Thanks

Hi,
I am also a first year in Monash. I do not think they would consider your atar. It would just be your wam and score for first semester score.
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash