Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:14:17 pm

Author Topic: Can Someone Work Through the Steps of These Questions  (Read 872 times)  Share 

SnekiSnek

• Trendsetter
  • Knowledge gremlin - coming for your neurons
  • Respect: +26
Can Someone Work Through the Steps of These Questions
« on: June 08, 2022, 01:53:12 pm »
+1
Hey all,

Posting on behalf of a friend who needs help with these questions and I've forgotten how to do most of it properly, if someone could help that would be amazing!
Literature, Methods, Further, Chemistry, Legal Studies, Psychology, Classical Studies, Physics

charmingcloud

• Adventurer
  • it's just life
  • Respect: +10
Re: Can Someone Work Through the Steps of These Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 11:17:49 am »
+10
hi

I'm a current vce physics student so my methods/answers might be wrong. (I also just started learning latex two days ago so the formatting probably looks sus)

1) I would use and sub in r=400 000 + 6.37*10^6 m (radius from surface+radius of earth), and M=mass of earth.

2) I would use and sub in the same values I did in question 1. I think the graph would look like a truncus.

3) I didn't draw the graph in question 2 but I think the answer would vary depending on the graph scale used.

4) I would estimate the area under the graph in question 2, then multiply by 3000kg. Because something like

5) I have the change in kinetic energy from question 4, so I would use and solve for v, then add 500m/s to find the final speed.

Hopefully this is somewhat helpful. I'm not sure if this is the right way to do these questions, and would appreciate any corrections.
21: meth [48] ~ chinese [37]
22: english ~ spesh ~ physics ~ further