Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:32:39 pm

Author Topic: Essay Writing  (Read 4721 times)  Share 

ally1784

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Essay Writing
« on: September 05, 2020, 10:23:05 am »
Hey, currently doing year 11 Chinese SL, I want to improve on my essay writing but I don't know how. I'm aware that a lot of people say that you need to know a range of vocabulary and practice writing. I've been doing that but it seems like I'm not improving. I especially want to do well in my SACs but I don't what to do/how to prepare for it as I won't know the topic until the day of the SAC. Any tips/helpful resources to improve my essay writing skills?

Chinese Tutoring

• Fresh Poster
Re: Essay Writing
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 12:24:49 pm »
Hey, currently doing year 11 Chinese SL, I want to improve on my essay writing but I don't know how. I'm aware that a lot of people say that you need to know a range of vocabulary and practice writing. I've been doing that but it seems like I'm not improving. I especially want to do well in my SACs but I don't what to do/how to prepare for it as I won't know the topic until the day of the SAC. Any tips/helpful resources to improve my essay writing skills?

Firstly, you need to be familiar with writing creteria, it's not only about vocab.
You must be careful about content and structure, grammar etc.

Regarding your situation, I recommend you memorise some collocations instead of signle words and make sure the words are use in an apppropriate way instead of inserting into your essay anywhere.

You also need teachers to look at your essays as they can provide some specific suggestions on them.
It's always great to look at some good samples as well.

Let me know if you need further help.

zxclord123

• Fresh Poster
Re: Essay Writing
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2022, 11:37:47 pm »
If you are unable to meet the deadline for a certain assignment, you might be wondering whether you should go in for assignment help. You don't have to worry - assignment help is available for students at affordable prices. There are many benefits of assignment help, including helping students learn time management skills and ensuring they have quality work. Moreover, assignment helpers provide comprehensive solutions to the assignments, which improves the clarity of the subject. Hence, you can be assured of getting the best grades if you take help from the right people.