Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 08:13:57 pm

Author Topic: [99.70 ATAR, RAW 50] 2022 JULY ONWARDS VCE Unit 3/4 Legal Studies Tutoring  (Read 545 times)  Share 

Dong Ye

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hey everyone!

My name is Dong, and as we are edging closer to the end of year exams and I’m opening up a few more positions for my VCE Unit 3&4 Legal Studies tutoring lessons from July onwards. I offer both private and group sessions.

🙍‍♂️ ABOUT ME
🔸 Graduated from Melbourne High School in 2019 with a 99.70 ATAR and raw 50 in Legal Studies
🔸 Currently studying a Bachelor of Commerce at the University of Melbourne
🔸 2 years/500+ hours of tutoring & mentoring experience
🔸 More than 50% of students with 40+ study score

📝ABOUT MY TUTORING STYLE
My priority is to leave you feeling more confident about yourself and this course after each lesson. My tutoring style can be described as a balance of supportive and directive. While it is still evolving, here is some of the things you can expect from me:
SUPPORTIVE
🔹 I genuinely value you as a person and the worth that you bring into each lesson, whether it is your input, ideas, curiosity or whatever it may be
🔹 I facilitate an environment of asking questions and engaging in thoughtful discussions
🔹 I encourage students to embrace challenges and learn from their mistakes
🔹 I aim to meet your needs as a student and the goals you set for this subject
DIRECTIVE
🔹 I come into each lesson with a good sense of where to guide you next and what needs to be done
🔹 I have created resources that are designed to forge an easier path for you – resources include chapter-by-chapter slides, practice SACs/exams (past + self-written), access to a private google drive with additional resources
🔹 I simplify the course for you so that you can develop a clear understanding of the content
🔹 I walk through step-by-step processes on writing high quality responses

📱 CONTACT ME
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 0451792617
If any of the above resonates with you, feel free to reach out to me!