Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:39:12 am

Author Topic: General Makeup/Skincare Discussion Thread  (Read 84635 times)  Share 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: General Makeup/Skincare Discussion Thread
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2018, 04:17:17 pm »
+5
This reads like a lot of jargon to me (except salicylic acid since I've used that in chem)
As someone who has never tried this stuff, I'm curious as to if you feel it makes a significant difference now or it's preventative or w/e

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2018, 05:04:43 pm »
+4
Omg James Charles is such a meme I am S I S T E R   S H O O K
I will see if I can convince my mum to actually buy an eyeshadow palette and eye brushes. I've always been eyeing the Elf brush set and the Covergirl Trunaked palette because they're supposed to be a dupe for Urban Decay Naked Palette (which btw, $83 from Mecca?? I'm too broke for that ;-;). But how does one use makeup but at the same time not be too extra so my dad doesn't notice lmao

On another note, what makeup removers do you guys use?
I've used a lot of makeup removers and they tend to dry me out -_-

The Elf brush set is definitely a must! Good quality and good value as well. As for Covergirl Trunaked palette- I would honestly lean more towards another drugstore like Rimmel, Maybelline or Covergirl, just because Covergirl isn't as pigmented as takes forever to get something out of them! I just tend to avoid Covergirl altogether because I don't like the quality or pigmentation that much aha.

Just have a super natural makeup look- so just do natural brows, use concealer on its own (with primer) rather than using foundation/BB cream, then a natural eyeshadow, mascara and a natural/nude lipstick.

There are plenty of makeup removers you can use! You can use the Garnier micellar water- it cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time. There are always the makeup remover wipes and heaps of brands sell it (ie; Burt's Bee's, Nivea, Garnier, Neutrogena). I, personally, avoid wipes since it adds more waste to the environment ugh. I use the Face Halo Makeup Removing Pads because they're reusable pads !! All you gotta do is wash them with soap after each use and chuck them in the washing machine. I know they're a bit pricey, but when you think about it- you don't have to pay for makeup wipes, micellar water and cotton pads each month. I've saved up quite a lot by using the Face Halo pads (aha it genuinely feels like I'm sponsored by them and Priceline to promote them but it is genuinely good for the environment!!)

This reads like a lot of jargon to me (except salicylic acid since I've used that in chem)
As someone who has never tried this stuff, I'm curious as to if you feel it makes a significant difference now or it's preventative or w/e

In terms of makeup- it does help in a way with my esteem (lol very sad but will explain) because I get to spent an hour to myself each morning and create art through makeup and I get to display the artwork on my face. Doesn't matter if it looks shit- it still feels like art and that boosts up my self esteem a little.

As for my skincare routine- it definitely helps when I'm super stressed (since this is when more bumps on my face [especially my forehead] appear). But if it were a normal day like today, I don't need to do my elaborate skin care routine. It's sometimes better to keep it to a minimum at all times so that you can let your skin breathe a little.
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2018, 05:30:08 pm »
+5
I don't usually have bad breakouts but when I have a mini breakout and pop my acne, it obviously gets a bit inflamed. But if I put on a sheet mask, it calms down my skin and I do feel a lot more hydrated.

(aha it genuinely feels like I'm sponsored by them and Priceline to promote them but it is genuinely good for the environment!!)
Omg giirrl hook me up with Priceline discounts because Priceline makes me broke lol jk

There are plenty of makeup removers you can use! You can use the Garnier micellar water- it cleanses your face and removes makeup at the same time. There are always the makeup remover wipes and heaps of brands sell it (ie; Burt's Bee's, Nivea, Garnier, Neutrogena). I, personally, avoid wipes since it adds more waste to the environment ugh. I use the Face Halo Makeup Removing Pads because they're reusable pads !! All you gotta do is wash them with soap after each use and chuck them in the washing machine. I know they're a bit pricey, but when you think about it- you don't have to pay for makeup wipes, micellar water and cotton pads each month. I've saved up quite a lot by using the Face Halo pads (aha it genuinely feels like I'm sponsored by them and Priceline to promote them but it is genuinely good for the environment!!)
That's the thing- I've been using a lot of makeup wipes because it's convenient and there are so many makeup removers I have no clue which ones are good.
So here's a list of makeup wipes that I've used:
Garnier Micellar Water Wipes (these dried out my eyes the skin on my eyelids started flaking)
Garnier Oil-based Wipes (not as bad as the Micellar Water but my face feels a bit dry)
Neutrogena Cleansing Towelettes (wasn't too bad but my cheeks got a bit dry)
Johnson's Facial Wipes (also a bit drying on my cheeks)

I'm using the Neutrogena Night Calming Wipes at the moment and it isn't too bad but it just feels a bit uncomfortable after taking off my makeup. I will try and see if I could get the Face Halo Removing Pads- just remember, I'm a broke person, unemployed and rely on my mum to get me stuff lmao. Apart from Face Halo, which cleansing water would you recommend? (I'm on the Priceline website right now and I'm lost lmao)
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2018, 04:47:21 pm »
+7
Skincare tip:

- Clindatech is great for getting rid of pimples. It's a spot solution though so you don't rub it all over your face. Needs a prescription from your doctor but seriously zaps pimples away and doesn't make my skin angry. I used to use benzoyl peroxide but I started getting a rash when I used it so had to stop. If you find BP too harsh then try this!

I've found my skin has improved so much since the end of high school because I also started going to the GP to sort out other stuff like hormonal problems and all that and I found when I started dealing with my overall health more my skin has improved heaps!!

I also use St Ives Apricot Scrub as my main cleanser, and moisturise every day with Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser. Sticking at it for ages has really helped. Also, drinking heaps of water!!

Seriously though, if you find you're getting bad acne go see your GP, because they can help you out with medicated skin care and stuff :)

I have a question for the makeup afficionados - I am absolutely hopeless with makeup. I can apply concealer to the bags under my eyes but that's about the boundary of my expertise. How did you learn?
Obviously now I'm not in HS I want to make sure I do it right because it's not acceptable to go through a blocked eyebrow phase like it was in HS haha. I want to just be able to do a low-maintenance routine for if I'm going out for dinner or for a special occasion. I got a makeup lesson for my 18th but I didn't really find it helpful because the MUA taught me like a full face dealio and I just want like a lighter-coverage-look-a-bit-dressy thing.

I guess it's just a matter of practice but I'm just worried about making a big mistake and looking like a clown!

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2018, 05:24:35 pm »
+8
I have a question for the makeup afficionados - I am absolutely hopeless with makeup. I can apply concealer to the bags under my eyes but that's about the boundary of my expertise. How did you learn?
Obviously now I'm not in HS I want to make sure I do it right because it's not acceptable to go through a blocked eyebrow phase like it was in HS haha. I want to just be able to do a low-maintenance routine for if I'm going out for dinner or for a special occasion. I got a makeup lesson for my 18th but I didn't really find it helpful because the MUA taught me like a full face dealio and I just want like a lighter-coverage-look-a-bit-dressy thing.

I guess it's just a matter of practice but I'm just worried about making a big mistake and looking like a clown!
Hey there,
I'm no MUA (unlike Bea ;)) but from the hundreds of makeup tutorials I've watched, I guess that's how I learnt on how to apply certain products and where products generally sit on the face.

From what I've learnt (again, from makeup tutorials), the general steps that beauty gurus tend to follow are:
Spoiler
1. Primer so your foundation lasts longer.
2. Foundation (I know Tati uses a Clarisonic to apply her foundation but generally I've seen beauty blenders being used for foundation)
3. Concealer (generally applied under the eyes, chin and the area in between your eyebrows- then blend out with a beauty blender)
4. Any other 'liquid' products- stick bronzer, liquid highlight (if necessary)
5. Setting powder to "bake" (placed under the eyes where you applied the concealer and wait for around 10 minutes. "Baking" is when you use your body heat to set your foundation and concealer. I don't think it's necessary but a lot of articles have said that it's supposed to make your makeup creaseless.)
6. While waiting for your setting powder to bake, you could probably do your eyebrows as well (tbh, I still have no clue how to do my eyebrows so sorry about that :/)
7. If you're a newbie to applying eyeshadow, it's also recommendable to do eyeshadow while you're "baking" because after you've "baked", you use a powder brush to dust off your setting powder. Since there may be fallout when applying eyeshadow, it's easier to make the mess and then dust off the setting powder rather than ruining your foundation. (again, no clue how to put on eyeshadow :/)
8. From here on, I don't think it matters if you do eyeliner and mascara first or you contour, blush and highlight. From Tati's GRWMs, she tends to do highlight, blush and contour.
Highlight: you apply these on the high points of your face. So, your cheekbones, cupid's bow and the tip of the nose.
Contour: the whole point is to 'sharpen'/make your face look skinnier, so from what beauty gurus have taught me, you suck in your cheeks and contour under your cheekbones, nose, jawline and your temples.
Blush: you apply blush at the apples of your cheeks.
9. Eyeliner- I usually struggle putting on eyeliner because my left eye is usually thicker than my right eye. If you wanna go even more extra, tightline- which means to use a waterproof eyeliner (usually a pencil), lift up the top lashes and you should see some visible space below your lashes. That's where you tightline. If you really wanna tightline, pull down your eye and line your waterline (the white space of your eyes). My eyes are too dry to do this so tightlining isn't necessary!
10. Mascara- probably the easiest things to apply. You need to get the right mascara brush because each brush is designed for different purposes: lengthen? volumizing? waterproof? The way I apply mascara is to brush your lashes but wiggle the wand as you brush.
11. Lips- I started off using Australis Lip Oils because they were designed to give your lips some pigment but not too intimidating like a liquid lipstick or an actual lipstick. There are other lip products: lip tints, lip glosses, lipsticks, liquid lipsticks. With lip oils, lip glosses, lipsticks and liquid lipsticks, you apply them like you normally would with a lip balm. Some beauty gurus like to use a lip liner just to give their lips a bit more of a pout. I've never used them so I'm not sure. Just be careful when looking for a liquid lipstick- they're notorious for being drying and crumble on your lips (I've had bad experiences with liquid lipsticks). I'm sure there are actually good liquid lipsticks (Jeffree Star liquid lipsticks, smashbox). Also be careful with a lip tint because they actually last and are difficult to take off.
12. Setting spray to make sure your makeup stays in place.
And these are the full steps on doing makeup.

Personally, I think some of these are a bit too much. If it's for an everyday look, I would probably use concealer, mascara, blush and some lips (probably a nude colour) since a full-on makeup routine tends to be really time-consuming and confusing if you're a beginner (and I'm still in my newbie stage too). (I have no clue how helpful this was so sorry if I didn't answer your question!)
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2018, 10:28:18 pm »
+6
Omg giirrl hook me up with Priceline discounts because Priceline makes me broke lol jk

Lol girrlll I work at Priceline and I'm broke because of Priceline ahahah (the irony) Gotta love the 40% sales (I have a gut feeling a 40% off skincare sale will come up very soon since we just had the 50% off all haircare sale last week).

I'm using the Neutrogena Night Calming Wipes at the moment and it isn't too bad but it just feels a bit uncomfortable after taking off my makeup. I will try and see if I could get the Face Halo Removing Pads- just remember, I'm a broke person, unemployed and rely on my mum to get me stuff lmao. Apart from Face Halo, which cleansing water would you recommend? (I'm on the Priceline website right now and I'm lost lmao)

Ikr the Face Halo Removing Pads are so pricey- but hey guess what! The Priceline Sisterclub quarterly rewards should be coming out this week so I reckon use that to purchase the face halo pads and save some $$$? That's what I did in the first quarter (I had around $17 in my quarterly reward) and I got a 20% staff discount so that brought down the pads down to like $10 ahaha. Hmu if you wanna get the face halo pads with my discount ;)

As for cleansing water- it really depends on preference of brand and price range you're willing to pay. I know customers quite like the Garnier micellar water the most (in terms of quality and price). But I would try these micellar waters in these other brands as well- Sukin, Akin and Bioderma.

Hello Kate!

Pretty much Olivia has hit the nail on the head in her response. For a really low maintenance routine, I reckon try using these products/steps
1. Primer- make face looks less shiny and minimise pores
2. Go straight into concealer- use a brush or a sponge to B L E N D
3. Fill out eyebrows- use a pencil if your eyebrows are sparse, if not- just use a tinted eyebrow mascara to keep them in place
4. Mascara
5. Possibly a tiny bit of highlight to add some oomph to the look
6. Setting spray to keep everything in place
7. If you want- a nude/natural lip colour

I do quite a similar routine because I cannot be bothered to do the entire makeup routine like beauty gurus do on Youtube. But it really depends on you Kate! You can always experiment with products until you find a routine that best suits you :)

I'm no MUA (unlike Bea ;))

Sister Olivia you making me sister shook

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2018, 10:53:46 pm »
+3
Ikr the Face Halo Removing Pads are so pricey- but hey guess what! The Priceline Sisterclub quarterly rewards should be coming out this week so I reckon use that to purchase the face halo pads and save some $$$? That's what I did in the first quarter (I had around $17 in my quarterly reward) and I got a 20% staff discount so that brought down the pads down to like $10 ahaha. Hmu if you wanna get the face halo pads with my discount ;)
Tbh I have no clue how much I have in the Priceline Sisterclub- technically it's my mum's lmao. We've been avoiding Priceline at the moment because Chemist Warehouse is on sale with 50% off all makeup (and by all, it's just Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Covergirl and probably some unknown makeup brands).

Maybe someday, we need to just get together at a massive Priceline branch and just splurge on makeup ;)

Sister Olivia you making me sister shook
Omg we should've started the skincare/makeup thread with a "HEY SISTERS"

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2018, 11:08:42 pm »
+4
Tbh I have no clue how much I have in the Priceline Sisterclub- technically it's my mum's lmao. We've been avoiding Priceline at the moment because Chemist Warehouse is on sale with 50% off all makeup (and by all, it's just Revlon, Maybelline, Rimmel, Covergirl and probably some unknown makeup brands).

Maybe someday, we need to just get together at a massive Priceline branch and just splurge on makeup ;)

Ahh Chemist Warehouse has such good deals !!!!!! I'm too loyal to my workplace and I refuse to step into Chemist Warehouse unless it is an emergency or if a product is significantly cheaper than Priceline (incl. my staff discount). It's just CW doesn't have NYX which is one of my favourite drugstore brands and the quality is pretty good!! With Priceline- I always time it during the 50% and I get that further 20% and I'm in makeup heaven. I spent around $45.85 during the 50% off sale and saved around $50?? CW doesn't have Australis as well which is good quality !! (especially their Neutralize eye shadow palette)

Ah yes please a Priceline haul sounds awesome!! Though you just gotta head over to my Priceline because its the only place where I can get my staff discount. Priceline isn't like Macca's where you can get a staff discount at any branch as long as you show proof of ID. Most Priceline stores give 10% discount though since my Priceline is special, we get 20% discount instead ;)

Omg we should've started the skincare/makeup thread with a "HEY SISTERS"

yes we love a shista introduction

I've practically never had a pimple but, as Brenden could confirm, my skin is pre' whack in other ways. Super, super dry all the time to the point that it bleeds pre' much every day. I have prescribed stuff for it but have been on the lookout for super good moisturiser if anybody has tips?

Oml nearly scrolled past this!! La Roche-Posay and Bioderma have really good moisturisers for sensitive skin!!!

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2018, 11:33:35 pm »
+2
Ahh Chemist Warehouse has such good deals !!!!!! I'm too loyal to my workplace and I refuse to step into Chemist Warehouse unless it is an emergency or if a product is significantly cheaper than Priceline (incl. my staff discount). It's just CW doesn't have NYX which is one of my favourite drugstore brands and the quality is pretty good!! With Priceline- I always time it during the 50% and I get that further 20% and I'm in makeup heaven. I spent around $45.85 during the 50% off sale and saved around $50?? CW doesn't have Australis as well which is good quality !! (especially their Neutralize eye shadow palette)
True, my closest CW only has Revlon and Maybelline ;-; They don't even have the full shade range for the Maybelline Fit Me foundations.

I've always wanted to properly use Nyx products because my closest Priceline has a bunch of Nyx stuff and I feel like I should get something but there's so much I get overwhelmed. Like, it took me 2 months to decide which Buttergloss colour I wanted (and those smell good!). Not a huge fan of their Lip Lingerie (wore it to formal once and it felt really dry). I did hear that the Nyx eyeshadow is a bit more pricey than other drugstore brands (my friend did recommend them though). I need to dig through the Youtube reviews to find what Nyx products are good.

I also love Australis! They're lip oils were amazing and I remember when they did a KPOP x Australis collection- really loved their lip tint too (not as strong as Etude House). I'll see if I can swatch an Australis palette with a tester- I've been keeping my eye on it for a while actually. Kinda sad that the Neutralize palette is the same price in Big W and Priceline -_- But how does one hide a huge palette lmao. Maybe I'll go for the Rimmel Magnif'eyes first (I do have Priceline near my school and I'm stopping by tomorrow ;))

yes we love a shista introduction
Omg the way Tana dragged her beauty blender makes me akjhfkashfksf

tomatosauce

• Forum Obsessive
  • Masters degree in Procrastination
  • Respect: +115
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2018, 08:05:42 pm »
+2
Black. Heads.
Why. And how.
Please help me I don't want this :(
This is the best! https://www.shillsnatural.com/products/shills-purifying-peel-off-black-mask
I have cystic acne so I am on prescription medication (Doxycilyne) and cream (Duac) all the time... the Duac is amazing and can just be used for any type of acne. I use makeup from Aldi... I'm not earning my own money yet so I try and go for the cheapest good quality makeup I can find! LACURA has an awesome foundation (with Sunscreen! ;) ) that I've used for years... I find it hard to find makeup the right colour for my skin... I'm really pale and seem to always come somewhere between the lightest and second-lightest!  ??? ::) I also use the LACURA powder and blush... I'm not really very adventurous!  ;) :-\ We live in a relatively small town so there's no priceline or discount chemist... only a regular chemist (that seems to charge as high as they like for the makeup because its the only option for the well-known make-up brands) and the grocery stores! anyway... thats my 2c worth!
Someone told me to grow up yesterday. I immediately banned that person from ever riding my unicorn!
Class of 2020 graduate... if I ever get there! :D
Year 11 - 2019:
English, Math Methods, VET Business 3/4, Legal Studies and Accounting

Year 12 - 2020:
English, VET Accounting 3/4, Math Methods, Legal Studies and VCE Accounting

2021: Chartered Accountant ;)

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2018, 08:10:29 pm »
+1
Hey fam, bit of an odd question but I always get dry cracked skin on my fingers near the nails, which is occasionally painful- what should I do?
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2018, 08:35:34 pm »
+7
Hey fam, bit of an odd question but I always get dry cracked skin on my fingers near the nails, which is occasionally painful- what should I do?
Are you pushing your cuticles back? Otherwise, moisturise. Cut the little bits of skin off with nail clippers if they are like peeling upwards.

Legit guys I think this is gonna be the biggest thread on ATAR Notes 5 years from now lol
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2018, 08:38:24 pm »
+1
I've been using hand cream from The Body Shop and they've helped me stop pulling on my skin and moisturise my hands. Just a heads up: their hand cream is very fragrant.

tashhhaaa

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +152
« Reply #28 on: October 15, 2018, 09:32:42 pm »
+3
In terms of makeup- it does help in a way with my esteem (lol very sad but will explain) because I get to spent an hour to myself each morning and create art through makeup and I get to display the artwork on my face. Doesn't matter if it looks shit- it still feels like art and that boosts up my self esteem a little.

t h i s

I've been waiting for a thread like this for a while HAHAHAH

on beauty blenders -- I used to use them but then didn't want to pay $30 for the 'real' one at sephora for another I'd have to throw away in a couple of months so I just started using my (clean) hands and tbh I get a similar if not better finish
and also they tend to soak up a lot of product :( but they do prevent streaks and over-applying if that's a concern

I just do a 'natural' makeup routine like Olivia and Bea described but I have to plug some products which haven't been mentioned (unless I missed it oops) and they're HG for me lol

1. Maybelline Full n Soft mascara -- this stuff is the only one I've used that doesn't make my lashes clumpy, yet increases volume and lengthens whilst still looking real. It doesn't flake either on me and can hold a curl. I also love that the washable version is very easy to remove so I don't have to tug on my lashes and lose some in the process lol
Sometimes I layer this with the Maybelline Mega Plus Volum' Express and I get asked if I'm wearing fake lashes...!!!!!!

2. Liquid and cream products
I used to use powder blush and highlight but now I save that for a more dramatic look -- cream and liquid products look more 'skin like' imo. I really like the Make Up For Ever cream blushes
Maybelline has a good liquid highlight but I use the Becca shimmering skin perfector one atm in the shade opal. It's a bit expensive but you only need a little, and you can also get it in a little set from Sephora which comes with the mini one and a mini powder one too
NYX also has one which I haven't tried but it's only $7 :o
MAC strobe cream is pretty good but expensive however you can buy a smaller bottle for about $20 I believe

I layer powder highlights over liquid or cream ones for the blinding/popping etc effect

3. Maybelline Fit Me and Superstar 24hr concealer
I use both of these under my eyes which cover dark circles really well. I use the superstay one in a shade too light for me just in the inner corner of my eye, and the fit me in the right shade kind of under the bottom lash line, almost to the cheek. I blend both with a brush or clean fingers to look alive haha

4. Urban Decay All Nighter setting spray
It works!!! Also, if you use setting spray before applying highlighter, it will 'pop' more #protip

tomatosauce

• Forum Obsessive
  • Masters degree in Procrastination
  • Respect: +115
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2018, 11:03:47 am »
try this https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwiQncb40oneAhXWq5YKHXXkDMwYABAFGgJ0bA&ohost=www.google.com.au&cid=CAASE-RoIE2Q7El2SA7UwTSwtLPlBmQ&sig=AOD64_3j0q9GoY9AYAsrHfzrs4gkBcxaqw&ctype=5&q=&ved=0ahUKEwik38D40oneAhWQd94KHbbUAFkQ9aACCEc&adurl= amazingly it actually works!
going to do a proper post later when I have time!
Someone told me to grow up yesterday. I immediately banned that person from ever riding my unicorn!
Class of 2020 graduate... if I ever get there! :D
Year 11 - 2019:
English, Math Methods, VET Business 3/4, Legal Studies and Accounting

Year 12 - 2020:
English, VET Accounting 3/4, Math Methods, Legal Studies and VCE Accounting

2021: Chartered Accountant ;)