Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 08:09:35 pm

Author Topic: Where should I get a Tutor?  (Read 3838 times)  Share 

rainee

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Where should I get a Tutor?
« on: January 30, 2021, 06:10:17 pm »
hi hi.

I wanna get a tutor for all my subjects for this year. I'm in yr 12 and I wanna aim for very high ss. However, I'm not sure where I should go. I've googled and asked the VCE Discussion Page on FB, they're very kind and helpful, but I'm still unsure with who I wanna be taught by. I subscribed to TSFX and they have masterclasses but I'm not sure how great they are since some students have said they're not the best and I should try and avoid them. I wanna try ATAR Notes but I feel like 30 mins are quite short. If you can, please give any recommendations :)

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: Where should I get a Tutor?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2021, 09:18:06 pm »
+4
Not telling you to go for it or not but AN tutoring is 90 min classes, instant tutoring (basically, you can sign up for one subject but then also talk one on one to tutors outside of your class even for subjects you aren't enrolled in), q&a, and private tutoring if you choose to book that is 30 min  but the TS program isn't organised around that being the "main thing". I can't give you an unbiased opinion on TuteSmart since I have a lot of personal loyalty to AN and am a TuteSmart tutor but happy to clarify questions you may have :)