Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:37:01 am

Author Topic: Help Me Get 20+ in Legal?  (Read 9324 times)  Share 

tjones003

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Help Me Get 20+ in Legal?
« on: November 03, 2021, 12:06:10 am »
Basically this entire year, I haven't been doing the greatest in Legal.

My school threw me into it because the class I actually wanted to do, didn't have enough numbers and I didn't do it in Year 11 so to say I don't know what I'm doing is an understatement.

I studied for all my SACs and everything to the best of my abilities however, our teacher wasn't the best in teaching content and how to answer questions wise. I managed to pass all my SACs but nothing major if you get what I mean.

When I try to study at home the content, I honestly just don't 'get it' and it doesn't stick in my brain. A lot of students in my class have had the same issues and our class average isn't doing so well considering majority of them did it in Year 11 and averaged A+ and As are now struggling to understand content.

For you guys doing Legal, do you have any advice on how I can magically improve and try to scrape a study score above 20? Any study advice, answering types of questions advice; any advice would be super helpful!

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Re: Help Me Get 20+ in Legal?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2021, 12:38:39 am »
Basically this entire year, I haven't been doing the greatest in Legal.

My school threw me into it because the class I actually wanted to do, didn't have enough numbers and I didn't do it in Year 11 so to say I don't know what I'm doing is an understatement.

I studied for all my SACs and everything to the best of my abilities however, our teacher wasn't the best in teaching content and how to answer questions wise. I managed to pass all my SACs but nothing major if you get what I mean.

When I try to study at home the content, I honestly just don't 'get it' and it doesn't stick in my brain. A lot of students in my class have had the same issues and our class average isn't doing so well considering majority of them did it in Year 11 and averaged A+ and As are now struggling to understand content.

For you guys doing Legal, do you have any advice on how I can magically improve and try to scrape a study score above 20? Any study advice, answering types of questions advice; any advice would be super helpful!
Not doing legal, but doing another commerce subject. This advice is applicable to every subject, study content that you think would most likely appear on the exam. Another advice would be to do as much practice exam as possible in the coming days.