Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:05:53 am

Author Topic: Journey to the World of Number's- Commercekid story  (Read 2190 times)

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +5
Journey to the World of Number's- Commercekid story
« on: March 02, 2022, 09:55:41 pm »
+7
Hello Everyone

I am commercekid! I have been in Atar Note for a while and you would have seen me in Accounting and Further Maths form. I finished VCE last  year with pretty average ATAR and have started my university this year in Monash University and doing a Bachelor of Business and Accounting. I had thought of making a University Journal as it would help me in future to rethink and relive my 4 years of university. 

My goal is to post in my journal weekly going through how my lecture and tutorial went.

Finally these are my units-
- Introduction to Financial Accounting (ACF1100)
- Introduction to Management (MGF1010)
- Business Statistics
- Foundation to Finance
I would also post my review on my units at end of the week to share my thoughts on the unit

That's for all today Thanks  :)
2021 VCE- English, Math Method, Further Math,Accounting and Economics

2022-2026 Bachelors in Business (Taxation) and Accounting in Monash

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
Re: Journey to the World of Number's- Commercekid story
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 07:03:01 pm »
+2
Hello Everyone hope everyone had a good week.

So my first week has just ended and it was really good. Caulfield campus was really alive with lot of activities and I also met some great people. My tutor are also great and the way they taught were also good. Here is a bit of detail for each of my course

1. Intro to financial Accounting- I love this unit. My lecturer is great and I was already excited so it was great to have a good lecture. The stuff is the same work I did in my VCE so it just makes the work easier. My tutor class also looks good though I have not really connected with anyone. The only downfall was  that I was little bit late for this unit so it was not the best start  :-X

2. Business Stats- Before the start of the university I was not really sure how this would be. But after the first week I can say this unit is amazing. It is mostly for people who like numbers and graph as we do that a lot. It is also a good idea to have done further and method in vce as they help a lot. My lecturer is great and his explanation are also really good. I have two tutor and they both have done an amazing work for the first week.

3. Foundation to Finance- Not really sure about this unit yet. The lecturer is really good and has a good way of explanaing stuff. The tutor is also good. They both have a fun way of teaching which makes the content really good. I just need to work more on the content as I really like investment idea.

4. Introduction to Management- I am not fan of this unit. The content is not something which I like to do and study. For first week I had to read like 50 pages. t has too much reading and content. Luckily no test so that is good.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 12:26:10 pm by Commercekid2050 »

Commercekid2050

• Trendsetter
Re: Journey to the World of Number's- Commercekid story
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 12:32:09 pm »
Hello everyone so it has been a while since I have done a journal. So here is a brief thing which has happened

1. ACF1100- Did my first assignment got a 88% could have done better messed it up. We are doing journal so they are pretty fun. My tutor is also pretty good with good class. Another  than the first assighment we have got data for second assignment which is due on May.

2. ECF1001- This has been fun though lately work has been getting little tough. I got my marks for first 3 weeks. Have got one 100% and then 2 98% so pretty happy with my work. The work would get tougher so need to be ready.

3. BFF1001- Finance is also fun. Got my first assignment it was a group presentation. We had done lot of practice so we were ready for it. Our group did pretty good. After that we had our peer review. We would get our marks soon I hope.

4. MGF1100- It is fine lot of content and lot of writing but it is fine I guess.

Overall the week since my last update