Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:50:21 pm

Author Topic: I’m assuming no one cares about this board so I’ll just….  (Read 5715 times)  Share 

I’m assuming no one cares about this board so I’ll just….
« on: December 04, 2021, 11:29:54 am »
Suwnrbuen was a waste of my time
I only got dumped at this school cause my mom knows nothing about australia cause her English sucks

I hated the maths teacher
Useless at exams

Waste of my time

Don’t go

VCEStudent2034

• Trendsetter
  • ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there.’ - T.R.
  • Respect: +1
Re: I’m assuming no one cares about this board so I’ll just….
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2021, 05:56:28 pm »
+5
Hey, life’s not all that bad. Try to be optimistic  ;)

somebody8442

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:31:20 pm »
+5
Suwnrbuen was a waste of my time
I only got dumped at this school cause my mom knows nothing about australia cause her English sucks

I hated the maths teacher
Useless at exams

Waste of my time

Don’t go

Were you born to learn and memorise many countless amounts of information to get a job you may potentially not want, or were you born to live a good and better life than your parents? Is your life measured through your education and your ability to perform robotic tasks like calculating and remembering? What has happened has happened and is locked in the past. Remember this: If you hold a glass of water for one minute, nothing will happen to your arm. If you hold the same glass of water for 5 minutes, your arm will feel a bit sore. And if you hold that same glass of water for an hour, your arm will be aching in severe agony. The glass of water or the problem is the same weight but your brain is holding on to it for longer and longer and this makes the issue worse and worse for you. Let go, and try to find other opportunities. If your mum's English is not that great, don't blame her. Think about what can be done. Focus on the present and the future and don't brood over the past. Now I know that your life may seem terrible at this point, but everyone faces that at some point or the other. Be thankful for what you have. Be grateful for your resources, the people around you (they would have helped you in some way or the other) and be happy for being yourself. There are people who live terrible lives without food, clean water, without parents or guardians, without a good government, without good people, without technology, without a voice and without everything else that you have. Always remember that you are privileged and you must strive for excellence. Work hard and make yourself proud. Your negative past is a balloon. The more you blow it (think of it), the bigger it gets. So let go and create a better future. Good Luck!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 12:06:40 pm by somebody8442 »

VCEStudent2034

• Trendsetter
  • ‘Believe you can and you’re halfway there.’ - T.R.
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 10:28:29 pm »
+1
Were you born to learn and memorise many countless amounts of information to get a job you may potentially not want, or were you born to live a good and better life than your parents? Is your life measured through your education and your ability to perform robotic tasks like calculating and remembering? What has happened has happened and is locked in the past. Remember this: If you hold a glass of water for one minute, nothing will happen to your arm. If you hold the same glass of water for 5 minutes, your arm will feel a bit sore. And if you hold that same glass of water for an hour, your arm will be aching in severe agony. The glass of water or the problem is the same weight but your brain is holding on to it for longer and longer and this makes the issue worse and worse for you. Let go, and try to find other opportunities. If your mum's English is not that great, don't blame her. Think about what can be done. Focus on the present and the future and don't brood over the past. Now I know that your life may seem terrible at this point, but everyone faces that at some point or the other. Be thankful for what you have. Be grateful for your resources, the people around you (they would have helped you in some way or the other) and be happy for being yourself. There are people who live terrible lives without food, clean water, without parents or guardians, without a good government, without good people, without technology, without a voice and without everything else that you have. Always remember that you are privileged and you must strive for excellence. Work hard and make yourself proud. Your negative past is a balloon. The more you blow it (think of it), the bigger it gets. So let go and create a better future. Good Luck!
Damn right!