Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:17:00 pm

Poll

Hey, I have a question regarding my essay on my rubric sheet it says "Select two different texts and analyse a common theme explored in both. Compare and contrast these texts and evaluate which is most effective in communicating the author’s purpose.

Need ideas on how to make it a compare and contrast essay
0 (0%)
Finding common themes, sample essay,thesis
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Need notes & ideas for texts  (Read 1276 times)  Share 

Adammurad

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Need notes & ideas for texts
« on: May 28, 2017, 06:10:41 pm »
Hey, I have a question regarding my essay on my rubric sheet it says "Select two different texts and analyse a common theme explored in both. Compare and contrast these texts and evaluate which is most effective in communicating the author’s purpose. " the two texts I have are brokeback mountain and lady windermere's fan from the book "Importance of being earnest by oscar wilde" does anyone have any notes, sample essays or ideas on a common theme between the two texts please help urgently !!!!

Mod edit: Split and created new thread. Removed all other spam posts.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 06:58:10 pm by Aaron »

GalacticProcess

• Forum Obsessive
  • The key to success, is failure.
  • Respect: +139
Re: Need notes & ideas for texts
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 06:27:16 pm »
Hey, I have a question regarding my essay on my rubric sheet it says "Select two different texts and analyse a common theme explored in both. Compare and contrast these texts and evaluate which is most effective in communicating the author’s purpose. " the two texts I have are brokeback mountain and lady windermere's fan from the book "Importance of being earnest by oscar wilde" does anyone have any notes, sample essays or ideas on a common theme between the two texts please help urgently !!!!
Hey Adammurad,
I am sorry to say that I have no notes, sample essays or even a common theme as I have not read any of the two text you have mentioned. What I would suggest though is creating a totally new thread in which you ask this question as you are more likely to get a response there. This thread is titled "Suzanne Cory high school essays" and if you were to title your new thread with what you are talking about, people who know the answer will more likely respond and will do so very quickly.  :) I am sure there are many AtarNotes users who can help you out so good luck on your essay!  ;D
Cya.

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
Re: Need notes & ideas for texts
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 07:13:17 pm »
BUMP: User is from Canberra area, so have moved this to the HSC board given the proximity. Hopefully someone can assist with this, as I cannot :)

Would really like an answer here. Cheers!
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile