Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:41:31 am

Author Topic: Module C...  (Read 1486 times)

akjen

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Module C...
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:05:13 pm »
hi everyone
i do not understand what we have to do for module c. If we are given a part a and part b where part b is reflection how do we have to link our prescribed texts into it. do we have to remember quotes from our prescribed texts and use them (if so how?) or do we just write using techniques from our prescribed text and then write about them in part b.
thanks

avocadinq

• MOTM: FEB 19
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +44
Re: Module C...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 09:11:39 pm »
+1
hi everyone
i do not understand what we have to do for module c. If we are given a part a and part b where part b is reflection how do we have to link our prescribed texts into it. do we have to remember quotes from our prescribed texts and use them (if so how?) or do we just write using techniques from our prescribed text and then write about them in part b.
thanks

You can link your prescribed texts into part (a) by using techniques from your prescribed text eg. extended metaphors in 1984. Then in part (b), justify why you used your selected techniques and how that enhances your writing (depending on the question) as well as how it relates back to your prescribed text.
HSC 2019 | chemistry, english advanced, mathematics, mathematics ext 1, modern history and legal studies
For more study inspiration, check out my studygram! @quadrtics

infinityandbeyond

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Module C...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2019, 11:15:42 pm »
+1
For Part b), you will probably have to justify the techniques/features you have used that are inspired by your Mod C text/s. I was recommended to structure it like a small essay (with an introduction, 2 body paragraphs and 1-2 sentence conclusion). In the body paragraphs you have to talk about the techniques/features, their effect on the audience, and how they help the purpose of the composition (the question will direct you to talk about a specific aspect of the text). I recommend that you remember some small quotes from your prescribed texts that consist of features in order to increase the credibility of your texts.