Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:42:44 am

Author Topic: Entertainment Industry Study Guide  (Read 6724 times)

cassidymchugh

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Entertainment Industry Study Guide
« on: November 01, 2020, 04:05:41 pm »
Can we get an official study guide for entertainment? It’s a pretty content-heavy subject and there is so much theory to know for the trials and hsc exam. I just finished it this year so I know how much content is in the subject and I think it would be really beneficial for future hsc entertainment students if there was an official study guide. The trial and hsc exams cover year 11 content as well as it is a Cert III course so there is a lot to cover and I think it would work well if it was written as a cohesive study guide. I’m sure many students would appreciate it.

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207
Re: Entertainment Industry Study Guide
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 11:31:12 am »
+1
Can we get an official study guide for entertainment? It’s a pretty content-heavy subject and there is so much theory to know for the trials and hsc exam. I just finished it this year so I know how much content is in the subject and I think it would be really beneficial for future hsc entertainment students if there was an official study guide. The trial and hsc exams cover year 11 content as well as it is a Cert III course so there is a lot to cover and I think it would work well if it was written as a cohesive study guide. I’m sure many students would appreciate it.

Hey Cassidy! Thanks for your post. :)

We are always looking to expand our range of Study Guides. If you would like to request a specific HSC title or subject, please feel free to do so via the form below:

https://atarnotes.com/request-hsc-subject-study-guide/

Completing the form will give us a better indication of what to work on next. :)
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.