Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 08:25:28 pm

Author Topic: past hsc questions for 4u  (Read 3771 times)  Share 

owa owa!

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
past hsc questions for 4u
« on: March 10, 2021, 10:59:57 pm »
heya! i've seen resources from other schools e.g. newington, normanhurst boys, where they provide booklets full of past hsc/trial questions by topic and was wondering if anyone had something similar and would be willing to share it. would be very much appreciated  :-*
here to leech resources! year 21' lets go!

fun_jirachi

• MOTM: AUG 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • All doom and Gloom.
  • Respect: +710
Re: past hsc questions for 4u
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2021, 11:08:54 pm »
+1
Welcome to the forums!

It's actually really hard to find pre-existing sorted compilations unless you know (directly or indirectly) people who made them. The schools you're referencing could have them (I don't know for sure) - if you have contacts at these schools it might be worth giving them a shout. I seem to recall people at my school making a Google Drive with resources pillaged from contacts of people in the cohort, but this was much closer to the actual HSC (which is not when people actually have the resources, but when they're actually willing to share them with you). I also think that people that tend to monitor/frequent this section of the forum are looking for resources rather than giving them out (at least from experience) - the notes section of this site or sites like thsc will tend to have sorted/unsorted resources respectively but are probably not what you're looking for, unfortunately.

Feel free to ask any questions you have here though :D

EDIT: the hard hsc questions compilations in both the 3u and 4u board might be handy, seeing as you've also gone and posted in the 3u board

« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 11:10:42 pm by fun_jirachi »
Spoiler
HSC 2018: Mod Hist [88] | 2U Maths [98]
HSC 2019: Physics [92] | Chemistry [93] | English Adv [87] | 3U Maths [98] | 4U Maths [97]
ATAR: 99.05

UCAT: 3310 - VR [740] | DM [890] | QR [880] | AR [800]
Guide Links:
Subject Acceleration (2018)
UCAT Question Compilation/FAQ (2020)
Asking good questions