Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:49:05 pm

Author Topic: Module B  (Read 2657 times)  Share 

lailaxxm

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Module B
« on: August 06, 2021, 03:24:13 pm »
Hi guys

I'm studying Oodergeroo Noonuccal's poetry for module B and I'm honestly so stumped on finding themes that could help me in trial and HSC exams and relate directly to the rubric. Like I've drawn out ideas surrounding unification (of past and present, and culture etc.) from her poetry but then when I look back at past papers, these themes wouldn't really help in answering the question. My teacher tbh isn't that helpful so I've honestly hit a wall and would really appreciate it if someone could help.

Also, if the question is asking me about "how a text's form/features" does something, do I just say, "poetry does 'this'" or do I have to explain features of poetry that showcase the idea within the question. The same question goes for if it were asking about features, would I have to name one specific feature and explain how relates to the idea, or incorporate a whole bunch of features within my analysis? Like how do I even begin to explain textual integrity?? I hope these questions make sense lmao.

Thanks heaps xx
« Last Edit: August 06, 2021, 10:33:25 pm by lailaxxm »