Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:41:01 am

Author Topic: Bio study group 2022  (Read 5321 times)  Share 

Rose34

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +2
Bio study group 2022
« on: February 24, 2022, 07:35:02 pm »
Hello,

Is anyone interested in forming a study group? I am thinking we could organise a zoom session(u don't have to turn on your camera if you are not comfortable) where we can have 2 or 3 sessions in a month just so we can consolidate our knowledge and help each other understand concepts we migh be unsure of. We could also have a google classroom where everyone can post any questions they are unsure of so the others could help and we could upload our teacher's notes/ homework questions, not sure about you, but for me I find it really helpful to do variety of questions so I can learn concepts from different angles. If you want to join just DM me, or reply here!

Thanks,
Rose.

NN900

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Bio study group 2022
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2022, 07:35:58 pm »
Hello,

Is anyone interested in forming a study group? I am thinking we could organise a zoom session(u don't have to turn on your camera if you are not comfortable) where we can have 2 or 3 sessions in a month just so we can consolidate our knowledge and help each other understand concepts we migh be unsure of. We could also have a google classroom where everyone can post any questions they are unsure of so the others could help and we could upload our teacher's notes/ homework questions, not sure about you, but for me I find it really helpful to do variety of questions so I can learn concepts from different angles. If you want to join just DM me, or reply here!

Thanks,
Rose.

Hello, there
Are you doing units 1/2 or 3/4 bio?
Cheers.