Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:48:26 pm

Author Topic: accessing atar notes lectures prior to 2022  (Read 3285 times)  Share 

Tals.lambert

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
accessing atar notes lectures prior to 2022
« on: April 09, 2022, 08:58:09 am »
hey everyone.
Firstly, i want to appoligize in advance if this forum topic does not belong here so please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.
I wanted to post to this site to firstly ask whether it is possible to access lecture recordings which have been conducted prior to january 2022? if so, where do you go to find these resources as I have looked all over the lectures site but am unable to locate the correct area.
If somebody could please let me know whether their is another area where I should be looking, that would be most helpful.
I look forward to receiving your helpful suggestions.
many Thanks
Tals

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: accessing atar notes lectures prior to 2022
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 08:33:55 am »
hey everyone.
Firstly, i want to appoligize in advance if this forum topic does not belong here so please feel free to move it to the appropriate section.
I wanted to post to this site to firstly ask whether it is possible to access lecture recordings which have been conducted prior to january 2022? if so, where do you go to find these resources as I have looked all over the lectures site but am unable to locate the correct area.
If somebody could please let me know whether their is another area where I should be looking, that would be most helpful.
I look forward to receiving your helpful suggestions.
many Thanks
Tals
Hey Tals!

You can access session recordings from previous lecture series by logging in to your ATAR Notes Lectures account, clicking "Your Lectures", and then following the prompts. However, only sessions from the current year (so currently 2022) are available - unfortunately sessions prior to that are no longer accessible.

Lectures site: https://atarnoteslectures.com/

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.