Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:30:31 am

Author Topic: FASHION year 12  (Read 5786 times)  Share 

physics

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Its anna :D
  • Respect: +65
FASHION year 12
« on: August 08, 2009, 10:02:36 am »
Is it true that if i do fashion year 12 its pretty hard to get a good score as in study score????!
people who do eyar 12 fashion please give me adivce :(
HELP ME GRADUATE!
If you know anyone pregnant let me know :)

My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/Fairytailslilangel

Toothpaste

• pseudospastic
  • Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Member #10
  • Respect: +26
Re: FASHION year 12
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 12:41:18 am »
Well, my friend spent a lot (understatement, more like doing all-nighters and coffee binges) of time spicing up her portfolio and ended up with just 36 - 37 raw (can't remember exactly) ... which scaled down to 29 or there abouts. Apparently the teacher didn't like the "style" she "structured" the folio/dresses on - even though it seemed pretty damn awesome to me. The upside was that my friend did D&T in year 11 so the score wasn't too hard to recover from.

I think it's better to take up if you want to do a creatively inclined course after VCE (ones that look at your folio), rather than doing it for the score. (Obviously if you have passion for it, do it). There's a lot of effort you need to put into the design subjects if you're not already "pro" - whatever the criteria for that is.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 12:45:33 am by Toothpaste »

iamdan08

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • VCE Survivor
  • Respect: +7
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 09:29:43 am »
Well, my friend spent a lot (understatement, more like doing all-nighters and coffee binges) of time spicing up her portfolio and ended up with just 36 - 37 raw (can't remember exactly) ... which scaled down to 29 or there abouts. Apparently the teacher didn't like the "style" she "structured" the folio/dresses on - even though it seemed pretty damn awesome to me. The upside was that my friend did D&T in year 11 so the score wasn't too hard to recover from.

I think it's better to take up if you want to do a creatively inclined course after VCE (ones that look at your folio), rather than doing it for the score. (Obviously if you have passion for it, do it). There's a lot of effort you need to put into the design subjects if you're not already "pro" - whatever the criteria for that is.

Yeah i know someone who did excessive amounts of work for it...was stressed out to the max, and i swear did more work for it than i did for some of my subjects. She ended up with a 39...scaled down to like 30 or something. Unless you are certain you're gonna get like 45+ for it i wouldn't advise to do it if you're aiming for a high ENTER, unless you are truly passionate about it!
2007-08 VCE - Accounting, Texts & Traditions, Methods, Chem, Physics, Lit

2011 Bachelor of Biomedicine (Completed) @ The University of Melbourne
2012 Doctor of Medicine (Second Year) @ The University of Melbourne

physics

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Its anna :D
  • Respect: +65
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 04:19:47 pm »

Yeah i know someone who did excessive amounts of work for it...was stressed out to the max, and i swear did more work for it than i did for some of my subjects. She ended up with a 39...scaled down to like 30 or something. Unless you are certain you're gonna get like 45+ for it i wouldn't advise to do it if you're aiming for a high ENTER, unless you are truly passionate about it!

i'm really passionate about it!
but the problem is if the teacher doesn't reallly like your style then it's pretty much hoepless rightt?
HELP ME GRADUATE!
If you know anyone pregnant let me know :)

My youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/Fairytailslilangel