Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:42:52 pm

Author Topic: Systems Engineering- 100% (80/80 marks) folio  (Read 12585 times)  Share 

fotea

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
Systems Engineering- 100% (80/80 marks) folio
« on: November 17, 2018, 06:20:10 pm »
+7
Hey all, I wanted to share my folio for all those students doing systems for year 12 units 3 and 4 in the following years. Just to help all those who will be doing the subject it's a good example of what to copy if you're chasing that perfect score. Enjoy xxx

(file was way to big to upload so access it here-> https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mpUlV1s9txUfNQNuKe0bK66nLl6gPZJS)

amazingly_awkward

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Systems Engineering- 100% (80/80 marks) folio
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 11:44:45 pm »
+1
Cheers, mate! I'm doing units 3+4 in 2019 and this is very helpful.

astuteham

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 11:50:52 am »
Thanks for uploading, I'm also doing Systems this year and having trouble picking and settling on a project topic for my project proposal.

Edit: This is a really impressive folio. I like that you seemed to have every detail worked out before you started, so the problems are only in construction and not in the theory and plan-building. I think I will have some difficulty with that.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 12:11:08 pm by astuteham »

fotea

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2019, 12:47:43 pm »
Thanks for uploading, I'm also doing Systems this year and having trouble picking and settling on a project topic for my project proposal.

Edit: This is a really impressive folio. I like that you seemed to have every detail worked out before you started, so the problems are only in construction and not in the theory and plan-building. I think I will have some difficulty with that.

No worries dude! The best advice I can give is just to stay on top of your folio as best as possible, and literally write down every thought you have when it comes to your project. If someone gives you an alternative way of completing or making something on your project different to how you would have done it, write it down add it to your folio and just give an engineering perspective on it then make your decision of what path you will follow to get it down. It's all about how to tackle problems, tbh the project means nothing it's really all about how you solve issues hence "systems engineering", and if you're getting overwhelmed about the size and quality of my folio don't just take one step at a time. Also don't pick a project as big as mine do something that you can manage your time with and know that you can finish it. The machine I made ate a lot of weekends up.
Best of luck for year 12 !!!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 07:56:01 pm by fotea »