Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 07:47:54 pm

Author Topic: Should I do psychology or pe for 3&4  (Read 3323 times)  Share 

BenjaminL_34

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Should I do psychology or pe for 3&4
« on: May 21, 2021, 09:53:07 pm »
Could someone please compare the 2
Which one has less memorisation? Which one is easier in your opinion if your aiming for 40 ss?
Which one is more interesting in your opinion?
Thanks

Stormbreaker-X

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
Re: Should I do psychology or pe for 3&4
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2021, 10:19:38 pm »
Could someone please compare the 2
Which one has less memorisation? Which one is easier in your opinion if your aiming for 40 ss?
Which one is more interesting in your opinion?
Thanks
Psychology is a lot of memorisation, I have friends who are doing psychology and it is almost rote learning base. In terms of which is easier to get a 40+ at the end of the day that is up to the individual.

trying.to.get.a.good.atar

• Adventurer
  • chem, bio, psych, methods, eng lang, health
  • Respect: 0
Re: Should I do psychology or pe for 3&4
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2021, 10:03:02 am »
+2
I would say psychology has more memorisation however, not too much more. Psychology does scale better than PE so that makes up for the slightly extra work in psychology. They are both good subjects to pick up late. I personally prefer psychology but it's different for everyone! I would say read the study design for both and do what sounds more enjoyable. You are most likely to succeed if you enjoy the subject!

If you do decide to to psychology make sure to brush up on research methods that is the only thing that really overlaps from units 1+2. In both psychology and PE, memorise the definitions and do lots of practice exams and you should be able to get a 40+.  :)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 10:05:08 am by trying.to.get.a.good.atar »