Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:48 pm

Author Topic: Edrolo or cambridge textbook?  (Read 2743 times)  Share 

mabajas76

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +13
Edrolo or cambridge textbook?
« on: December 06, 2021, 11:33:41 pm »
+1
Hi hope you're all well!
So over the summer holidays I was planning to study ahead for methods and spec, but I am abit lost on where to start haha. I have the edrolo subscription and the cambridge textbook, should I watch the edrolo videos and then do the textbook excersizes? Should I just ignore edrolo until I need it, like don't use it until I need help with something and then I refer to it. Is Edrolo enough? Just curious on what you guys experienced?
"Don't give up, and don't put too much effort into things that don't matter"-Albert Einstein, probably.

bbiancaa

• Adventurer
  • year 11
  • Respect: 0
Re: Edrolo or cambridge textbook?
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2022, 11:47:35 pm »
hi!! sorry for a late reply!
my school has both edrolo and cambridge for methods, and I'm guessing for other maths subjects as well. doing methods 1/2, I rarely used edrolo since I thought the videos were too long, but my teacher always told us to watch the videos as they explain things for you step by step and help a lot. if you want a headstart definitely watch some videos on edrolo, and maybe go over some content in the cambridge textbook if you haven't already late last year or for homework during the holidays.
hope that helps!!