Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

June 05, 2024, 11:22:41 am

Author Topic: SPECIAL: Free shipping for any study guides purchased in the next 3 weeks!  (Read 39944 times)  Share 

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +529
Hey guys, as a special exam offer (also known as please help us clear out any excess stock we have), we're offering free shipping on all our books, available here:

http://www.atarnotes.com/?p=estore&category=Study%20Guides

This is in addition to the member discount, so you can pick up Chemistry, Physics, PE and Legal Studies for just $30! You can also get English for just $22. Get on it now before it's too late!

If you place an order before 3 PM on any given day, we'll ship it same day and you should receive it the next day. If after 3 PM, you should only be waiting 2 days. So you can get these guides quickly. And they're so worth it!

« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 02:09:42 pm by enwiabe »

djsandals

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: +4
+3
I know you gotta advertise but can you stop redirecting people, it's annoying as s**t.
OFFERING MUSIC THOERY TUTORING/ELECTRIC BASS LESSONS, PM FOR INFO.

2013-2015: Bachelor of Music - Melbourne University

2012:
English - 34 (A+, A, C+)
Methods - 37 (A, B+, A)
Further - 43 (A+, A+, A+)
Music Performance - 41 (A+, A, A+)

2011:
Psych - 36 (A, A, B+)

ATAR: 91.00

vashappenin

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +31
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Is the English book going to change for next year? Or will it be the same?
2013: English, Maths Methods, Further Maths, Legal Studies, HHD, Psychology
2014-present: Bachelor of Laws @ Monash University

Tutoring VCE English, Psych, Legal Studies and HHD in 2016! Tutoring via Skype too. PM me if you're interested :)

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
+13
I know you gotta advertise but can you stop redirecting people, it's annoying as s**t.

I deeply apologise that you are mildly inconvenienced while you use a free resource.

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
Is the English book going to change for next year? Or will it be the same?

English book content will remain the same, so no sweat of you buy it now or next year.

zhenzhenzhen

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Not part of the furniture
  • Respect: +20

I second this, though not with such a strong tone. Makes this website unusable when not logged in, especially on clunky mobiles.
2010 - 2013: Bachelor of Software Engineering - Monash (completed w/ alternative exit to B. Comp Sci)
2014 - 2016: Master of Laws (Juris Doctor) - Monash

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend

I second this, though not with such a strong tone. Makes this website unusable when not logged in, especially on clunky mobiles.

Thank you for the constructive feedback. Can you elaborate on how it makes the site unusable on a phone

zhenzhenzhen

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Not part of the furniture
  • Respect: +20
Mobiles/my iPad has issues with cookies randomly getting wiped, passwords not getting saved etc. It's a pain to login every time I want to visit this site, so I'd rather browse threads without logging in if I don't have to.

With forced redirection, I'm okay with getting redirected once and then going back into what I was after (usually the uni forums), but when I get redirected every time I reopen the site, I give up and just close the site. Makes it a tad frustrating to come here during work/breaks.

Also if this thread isn't completely loaded before I hit back or whatever, I get redirected back here again. And again.
2010 - 2013: Bachelor of Software Engineering - Monash (completed w/ alternative exit to B. Comp Sci)
2014 - 2016: Master of Laws (Juris Doctor) - Monash

HiddenUser

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Agree with the redirecting thing, but I also find these resources useful at times. I hope there someway to solve this, lol.

a4w

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
This is great! Was going to send a money order last week but never got around to it. Planning on sending one tomorrow. Could I use the same order code I was provided with last week, or would I need to obtain a new one for the order without postage?

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
Re: SPECIAL: Free shipping for any study guides purchased in the next 3 weeks!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2012, 10:30:40 pm »
This is great! Was going to send a money order last week but never got around to it. Planning on sending one tomorrow. Could I use the same order code I was provided with last week, or would I need to obtain a new one for the order without postage?

Use the same order code, but subtract $6.

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 10:31:45 pm »
+2
Mobiles/my iPad has issues with cookies randomly getting wiped, passwords not getting saved etc. It's a pain to login every time I want to visit this site, so I'd rather browse threads without logging in if I don't have to.

With forced redirection, I'm okay with getting redirected once and then going back into what I was after (usually the uni forums), but when I get redirected every time I reopen the site, I give up and just close the site. Makes it a tad frustrating to come here during work/breaks.

Also if this thread isn't completely loaded before I hit back or whatever, I get redirected back here again. And again.

Noted, I think the solution is to simply have the forced announcements with less frequency.

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2012, 12:45:59 pm »
Anyone read Shinny's guide? Would it be useful this close to exams?
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

nisha

• Victorian
  • Part of the furniture
  • Hum Honge Kamyab.
  • Respect: +117
  • School Grad Year: 2012
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2012, 01:13:47 pm »
As in the English Study guide?
One word, "priceless".
Highly highly endorse getting it.
Melbourne University-Science-Second year

Am taking in students for CHEMISTRY and MATHS METHODS tuition for 2014 as well as first year chemistry. If interested, pm me. Flexible with location.

"Education is an admirable thing, but it is well to remember that nothing that is worth knowing can be taught [/i]

enwiabe

• Putin
  • ATAR Notes Legend
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2012, 01:21:54 pm »
One word, "priceless".

Au contraire, mon amie!

It is in fact priced at a steal of just $22!

I would make a fantastic used car salesman.