Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 02:10:18 am

Author Topic: RAW 50 ENGLISH TIPS + SELLING (lang. analysis, 9 Days, Malala, Pride, P&P, etc)  (Read 1411 times)  Share 

justinely

• Trailblazer
Hi! I graduated in 2021 with a 50 in English and DUX of my school. I personally did not have a tutor, so one study technique I used was I read high-scoring essays/notes. I have so so so much pride in my notes and I am certain they will help you too.

Tip: All year, I concentrated super hard to curate the most deepest, uniquest, original-est ideas that will leave essay markers agape and I believe this is what brought me to my 50 ss. So I recommend using my insights and if you can, you can even put your own spin to it.

FEEL FREE TO NEGOTIATE ANYTHING!! :)

LANGUAGE ANALYSIS⭐ ($20)
- Four A+ essays
I scored a perfect 20/20 on section C of the exam. This pack includes comparative language analysis which is an area many find ambiguous and tricky.

NINE DAYS, ~40 pages⭐ ($20 entire pack)
- includes 4 creative essays, all A+
- sample gaps/silences
- written explanation/statement of intention sample
- deep notes on symbolism, context, characterisation, relationships, setting, social/economic/technological

I AM MALALA + PRIDE (comparative), 100+ pages⭐ ($60 entire pack)
- over 10 A+ essays (if buying only this, $30)
- many detailed plans, breakdowns, topic sentences, arguments for a comprehensive range of prompts, addressing every theme possible
- quote banks and analyses of quotes and metalanguage including authorial intent and symbolism etc
- unique analyses/ideas that will make you stand out
- analyses of movie cinematography and mise-en-scenes in Pride
- points of similarities and differences and insight into the most effective comparative essay template (in my opinion)

PRIDE & PREJUDICE + MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING⭐ ($15 entire pack)
- in-depth chapter summaries with deep analyses
- themes and quotes banks
- one A+ essay
- similarities and differences
- detailed context, setting, characterisation

THE LIEUTENANT, ~70 pages⭐ ($25)
- many A+ essays
- detailed plans, breakdowns, topic sentences, arguments for a comprehensive range of prompts, addressing every theme possible
- quote banks and analyses of quotes and metalanguage including authorial intent and symbolism etc
- in-depth and unique analyses of virtually every single event and theme possible
- sentences/phrases/analyses that stand out and can be used in your own writing

YEAR OF WONDERS⭐ ($10)
- A+ creative and written explanation/statement of intention
- in-depth summary of every chapter, focussing on characterisation, setting, interactions, symbolism etc

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD⭐ ($10)
- A+ text response
- analyses of each chapter
- quote analyses
'21
English 50 | FM 43
ATAR: 97+