Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 05:36:40 am

Author Topic: HSC writing booklet question HELP PLEASE  (Read 3085 times)

ayylmaolad

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
HSC writing booklet question HELP PLEASE
« on: October 18, 2017, 06:54:39 pm »
Alright so after paper 1 when we need to sign the consent form i wrote down the number of extra writing booklets i used but didn't tick that i used the main writing booklet (on top of the box asking about spare writing booklets), one of the examiners signed me off and told me i didn't need to tick or write it. Coem to paper 2, after the exam i'm told to write the number of extra writing booklets as well as the main booklet. Not im freaking out, does this mean that my main booklet for paper 1 will not be marked? someone help me please  :(
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 07:02:54 pm by ayylmaolad »

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: HSC writing booklet question HELP PLEASE
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2017, 07:05:58 pm »
+1
Hey! You'll be sweet - The supervisors go through after the exam and make sure everything lines up and makes sense before they take it away. Your stuff will definitely be marked :)

rodero

• Forum Obsessive
  • Professional quote and statistic generator
  • Respect: +81
Re: HSC writing booklet question HELP PLEASE
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 06:23:27 pm »
+1
Just for future reference, don't feel rushed into finishing that consent form as fast as you can. The supervisor can always come back to you later on once you've finished everything.
HSC 2017:
English (Advanced): 91    Legal Studies: 92    Modern History: 91    Studies of Religion 2: 90    Business Studies: 92

ATAR: 96.75

Need tutoring? Click here!