Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 01:38:42 pm

Author Topic: Math Past Papers  (Read 3126 times)  Share 

Nialllovespie

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Math Past Papers
« on: November 22, 2016, 07:57:04 pm »
Is thsconline the only resource available in order to access to past practice papers, specifically for the November/December Task 1 HSC 2U Mathematics exams? :)

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
  • Respect: +2575
Re: Math Past Papers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 08:18:43 pm »
Is thsconline the only resource available in order to access to past practice papers, specifically for the November/December Task 1 HSC 2U Mathematics exams? :)
You can try digging around for certain useful things but trying to find tasks specifically made for a term can be quite hard. I found that if I had to, I'd just open up half yearly or trial papers and just do the questions from relevant topics only (I mean, THSC has HEAPS of papers so you don't run out of questions that easily).

Especially because of the keyword - topics. Not every school will teach the topics in the same order you are. So whilst you can try looking around I'd say THSC is one of your best bets and safest options.

Nialllovespie

• Trendsetter
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2016, 07:14:27 am »
That's a great idea!! Thanks so much for your help :)

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2016, 09:23:58 am »
+1
What are the specific topics? My 2u teacher has taken out most of the questions from the HSC Papers and put them in a word doc. I'd be glad to share them with you.

I've got:

Geometry
Log/Expo
Probability
Growth/Decay
Motion
Co-ord Geo
Trig

Goes for anyone who wants them as well. It's nothing special if you've done all past HSC Papers already but can be useful if you need to practice a specific topic.
Heavy Things :(

armtistic

• Forum Regular
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 10:54:22 am »
What are the specific topics? My 2u teacher has taken out most of the questions from the HSC Papers and put them in a word doc. I'd be glad to share them with you.

I've got:

Geometry
Log/Expo
Probability
Growth/Decay
Motion
Co-ord Geo
Trig

Goes for anyone who wants them as well. It's nothing special if you've done all past HSC Papers already but can be useful if you need to practice a specific topic.

Hey, if you've got them topic by topic I'd appreciate if you sent them to [email protected]
Thanks  :D
ATAR: 99.70