Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 02:28:09 am

Author Topic: You are what you eat – Jess’ dietitian journal  (Read 6821 times)

Natasha.97

• NSW MVP - 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • ~
  • Respect: +667
Re: You are what you eat – Jess’ dietitian journal
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2018, 11:48:20 pm »
+11
Entry 2: Week 1

It's only the first week and I already feel like I'm falling behind ::)

I've changed my units so many times that I'm now stuck with math units that require 3U (which I dropped) and the first lecture for one of them was about complex numbers...! I've decided to crash another lecture stream to cover the material twice and hopefully I'll understand it if I hear it again in the same day... >.<

Legit though, even though I'm behind on my study schedule, uni has actually been really great! There's enough time to walk from one side of the campus to another in 10 minutes, and the library is HUMONGOUS. I've found my fav study spot and have been using it whenever I had the chance :B Made quite a few friends as well :DD

Tried Quidditch for the first time on Friday, and I managed to catch the snitch twice! The initial moment of having to hold the broom between your legs at all times was strange, but then it got better towards the end :)

My final units (which probably won't change) are Human Biology, Life and Evolution, Fundamentals of Chemistry 1A, Linear Algebra, and Calculus of One Variable. I'll post my timetable up when I'm sure it's the final one :)
Life is weird and crazy as heck but what can you do?

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2018, 11:54:37 pm »
+2
Tried Quidditch for the first time on Friday, and I managed to catch the snitch twice! The initial moment of having to hold the broom between your legs at all times was strange, but then it got better towards the end :)

Haha I was explaining to someone today that I either drop the ball or my broom. Obviously an exaggeration but does contain very real elements of my lack of co-ordination and the strange phenomena that is holding a PVC pipe between your legs
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

Natasha.97

• NSW MVP - 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • ~
  • Respect: +667
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2019, 04:42:23 am »
+8
Quick update for those who don't already know:

- Dropped out due to health issues (both physical and mental)
- Keen to start learning again, just not sure about which path to take
- On the journey to recovery: An ongoing process but I've finally accepted my past for what it is

Thank you to those who have been there for me. Y'all know who you are. <#
Life is weird and crazy as heck but what can you do?