Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:16:58 pm

Author Topic: June MOTM/POTM!  (Read 2836 times)

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
  • Respect: +3589
June MOTM/POTM!
« on: July 17, 2020, 12:30:29 pm »
+24
JUNE 2020 MOTMs

Better late than never, here's the post for June's MOTM and POTM! <3  June was a wee bit of a rollercoaster for some- with schools going back (and then school holidays hitting again), and some COVID related restrictions coming back. Nonetheless, we had some amazing posts and users on the the forum and that got us through the month that was!

THE NSW WINNER FOR JUNE IS...
Spoiler
Fluffysama_ joined the forum is July 2019, and had stellar month in June, and examples of such posts of theirs include ones from their journal such as this one and https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=191328.msg1166377#msg1166377, and being just generally supportive of others in their journals! The support Fluffysama_ shows is something that I smile at, given how we live in super uncertain times- and it is what makes the community tick!

Congratulations Fluffysama_! We love having you around and can't wait to see what posts you'll make in the future :)

THE VIC WINNER FOR JUNE IS...
Spoiler
ashmi has been around the forum since 2018, and has some stellar posts throughout their time! Such examples of posts include this super helpful one here and their journal updates like this one here!. The support and eagerness to foster the community spirit is immense, and something that I admire.

Please join me in congratulating ashmi!! :)

We'd also like to recognise some amazing contributions to the AN community through some quality posts by people like you! So, without further ado, here are the...

JUNE 2020 POTMs

Please join me again in congratulating our June MOTMs and POTMs :) I can't wait to see what the rest of July will bring to the AN community! ;D
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Re: June MOTM/POTM!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2020, 01:18:49 pm »
+19
Big congratulations to Ashmi and Fluffysama_ !

I love how much you foster the community spirit of the forums and support others through journals (yours & theirs) as well as giving some academic advice :D

I'm keen to see what you get up to in the future because so far your contributions have been fantastic :)

Fluffysama_, I haven't gotten to know you as well yet but I love how much you've dived into the forums and what I've seen so far is fantastic!

Ashmi, you've been a strong contributor for a long time now, and more personally I remember you checking in to see if I was ok earlier this year - I see the same care and concern for others in your posting and it shows the kind of person you are.

Thank you as well to the authors of the POTMs and welcome to our new journallers :)

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2020, 01:23:15 pm »
+13
congrats to ashmi and fluffysama_ really well deserved.

Also congrats to anyone who made a POTM in June :)

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
  • Respect: +599
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2020, 01:25:53 pm »
+14
Super BIG congrats to ashmi & flufflysama_

Honestly couldn't think of better people to get this for last month! I feel so inspired and happy when I read your posts, and your encouragment never goes unseen  :D

Also, congrats to all the POTM, I love reading all your posts!

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2020, 01:39:26 pm »
+13
A massive CONGRATULATIONS to ashmi and fluffysama_! 🎉

Ashmi, your contributions have been amazing and I love the energy and spirit you bring to the forums! And I love how thoughtful, sweet and supportive you are! 😊

fluffysama_, I've seen your fantastic contributions on the HSC Journals and you are so supportive and encouraging!  ;D

I can't wait to see future contributions from both of you!

Congratulations to the POTMs as well!

• MOTM: July 20
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +158
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2020, 03:01:28 pm »
+12
I'm really pleased to hear this announcement, congratulations to both ashmi and Fluffysama_ for earning your spot on the MOTM! You have both been an outstandingly active and contributing member so far, and I am looking forward to both of your continued contributions as a MOTM and as a member of this community here.

Another congratulations to the members who have made it on the POTM!

Keep up the great work!! I value all your contributions!

Chocolatemilkshake

• MOTM: JAN 21
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +371
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2020, 04:10:43 pm »
+12
YES a massive congratulations to both of you ashmi and Fluffysama_! I love reading both of your journals and you are both such encouraging and inspiring members of AN :)
2021-2025: BMedSci/M.D @ Monash

Coolmate

• NSW MVP - 2020
  • HSC Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • 🚀🚀Secret to getting ahead: Get Started!
  • Respect: +456
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2020, 04:28:24 pm »
+11
Congratulations Ashmi and Fluffysama_!🎉

You are both very positive forces on the forums, and are very well deserved MoTM's!

Also, a massive shoutout to all PoTM's and new journey journal's

Coolmate 8)
🤯HSC 2020:🤯
🔥Advanced Maths🔥 - 📚Advanced English📚 - ☄️Physics☄️ - ✌Biology✌ - 🙏SOR 1🙏 - 👨‍💻IPT👨‍💻

🎓University 2021 - 2025:
Bachelor of Science (Biology) / Bachelor of Information Technology (Cyber Security)

👊Need Motivation Click Here!💪         🌴Bio Marking and Feedback!

🧬Biology Guide:
🧪Module 5

TigerMum

• Trendsetter
  • Master Procrastinator
  • Respect: +86
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2020, 05:22:17 pm »
+10
A BIG congratulations to both ashmi and Fluffysama_!

Thank you for making this forum the friendly and welcoming place that it is, I can assure you that your positivity around the forum does not go unnoticed!

Well done to all the POTMs as well, it's posts like these that make Atar Notes so useful to students!

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
  • Respect: +660
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2020, 05:46:22 pm »
+19
First of all, a MASSIVE congratulations to Fluffysama_ and the POTM!! You all have done such an amazing job with making the AN community the way it is and without each and every one of you, it definitely wouldn't be the same.

I just came out of a SAC and was not expecting something like this🥺. Thank you so much to everyone on AN for your kind words, it means a lot more than you think💖. I love this little, special community and I'm looking forward to seeing more contributions from everyone in the future! I absolutely love the positivity on the forums and let's keep it going! (Also, shout out to the awesome new journals that started😃)

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2020, 06:30:12 pm »
+10
Congratulations to ashmi & flufflysama_ ! Very well deserved to you both and the POTMs!  :) :) :)
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

brothanathan

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2020, 08:59:09 pm »
+8
Congrats you two and POTMs!

Keeping inspiring us Ashmi & Flufflysama_!! May the fruits of your labours and everyone who has contributed on AN, continue to serve this great community.

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
  • Respect: +39
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2020, 08:00:10 pm »
+8
JUNE 2020 MOTMs

Better late than never, here's the post for June's MOTM and POTM! <3  June was a wee bit of a rollercoaster for some- with schools going back (and then school holidays hitting again), and some COVID related restrictions coming back. Nonetheless, we had some amazing posts and users on the the forum and that got us through the month that was!

THE NSW WINNER FOR JUNE IS...
Spoiler
Fluffysama_ joined the forum is July 2019, and had stellar month in June, and examples of such posts of theirs include ones from their journal such as this one and https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=191328.msg1166377#msg1166377, and being just generally supportive of others in their journals! The support Fluffysama_ shows is something that I smile at, given how we live in super uncertain times- and it is what makes the community tick!

Congratulations Fluffysama_! We love having you around and can't wait to see what posts you'll make in the future :)

THE VIC WINNER FOR JUNE IS...
Spoiler
ashmi has been around the forum since 2018, and has some stellar posts throughout their time! Such examples of posts include this super helpful one here and their journal updates like this one here!. The support and eagerness to foster the community spirit is immense, and something that I admire.

Please join me in congratulating ashmi!! :)

We'd also like to recognise some amazing contributions to the AN community through some quality posts by people like you! So, without further ado, here are the...

JUNE 2020 POTMs

Please join me again in congratulating our June MOTMs and POTMs :) I can't wait to see what the rest of July will bring to the AN community! ;D
omgomgrejgomormgomg hfuiwehfiuwehd THIS IS SO INSANE!!! thanks guysss, you guys are the actual best!! So excited to be even more active now ahshaha
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2020, 08:05:35 pm »
+3
Big congratulations to Ashmi and Fluffysama_ !

I love how much you foster the community spirit of the forums and support others through journals (yours & theirs) as well as giving some academic advice :D

I'm keen to see what you get up to in the future because so far your contributions have been fantastic :)

Fluffysama_, I haven't gotten to know you as well yet but I love how much you've dived into the forums and what I've seen so far is fantastic!

Ashmi, you've been a strong contributor for a long time now, and more personally I remember you checking in to see if I was ok earlier this year - I see the same care and concern for others in your posting and it shows the kind of person you are.

Thank you as well to the authors of the POTMs and welcome to our new journallers :)

awhnnnn, thankyou so much for remebering me!!! you're such a sweetieeee, thanks for being so friendly ahhh I feel even more welcomed now!!!
Class of 2020: Advanced English, Japanese Beginners, Economics, Music 1, Visual Arts

Fluffysama_

• Forum Regular
  • happy n free child~
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2020, 08:06:24 pm »
+3
congrats to ashmi and fluffysama_ really well deserved.

Also congrats to anyone who made a POTM in June :)

uwuwuwu thankyou " atar notes legend"  hehehehe keen to keep contributing :)