Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 11:42:58 pm

Author Topic: Drama Directors Folio  (Read 4317 times)  Share 

holky

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +20
Drama Directors Folio
« on: July 31, 2018, 06:25:42 am »
Heyy so I'm doing a Directors Folio for my IP. I'm looking for some feedback, but I don't exactly want to post it online since it's a major work and it's also like a 3500 word document so it's not exactly a quick read. I would give it to my teacher, but she doesn't think it needs more editing, and while that's great, because I am on my second or third draft, the draft I'm on currently is from May, so I'd just like to update more. Is there anyone who did HSC Drama who I could privately send it to to have a look?

English Advanced  English Extension 1 Modern History CAFS Music 1 Drama

Mathematics 84

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Drama Directors Folio
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 06:28:40 am »
I didn’t do a directorial folio but I am doing a theatre and performance studies major at uni and could potentially look at it if I ever find the time. When is it due? The deadlines are soon aren’t they?
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

holky

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +20
Re: Drama Directors Folio
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 08:44:17 am »
Hey, that would be awesome if you could! It's due the 27th of August, so if you don't have enough time to look at it, that's totally fine.
I found another teacher at my school who I should be able to get feedback from.

English Advanced  English Extension 1 Modern History CAFS Music 1 Drama

Mathematics 84