Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 20, 2024, 11:10:32 pm

Author Topic: Hey I need help with my business essay  (Read 1168 times)  Share 

amalia11699

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Hey I need help with my business essay
« on: July 27, 2016, 07:01:26 am »
Hi I'm in year 12 and I have a business studies assisgment due on Friday and there is two parts one of the marketing report in which I have done and the other a marketing essay in which I don't know how to do. The essay question asks to show your understating of the processes of the independence on the other 3 functions of the business's are relied go get your product to your market. It has to be 900 words and I'm like stuck on how to adress it and how to talk about it

Essej

• Forum Regular
  • "Don't settle for good. Strive for great".
Re: Hey I need help with my business essay
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:34:42 am »
+1
Hi I'm in year 12 and I have a business studies assisgment due on Friday and there is two parts one of the marketing report in which I have done and the other a marketing essay in which I don't know how to do. The essay question asks to show your understating of the processes of the independence on the other 3 functions of the business's are relied go get your product to your market. It has to be 900 words and I'm like stuck on how to adress it and how to talk about it

Hi Amalia!

Ok don't worry too much, your issue is easily fixed. Is the whole 900 word report asking for just interdependence with other KBFs though? Because that's alot for such a small syllabus dot point...

In terms of marketing, the decision to design a new product will have effects of various KBFs:

Operations: machinery used and the work flow, overall production process changes to suit production whilst maintaining desired efficiency
Finance: may require new loans/sources of finance or funding changes in the various parts of the company
Human Resources: changes in training (retraining costs etc.) and communication between employer/employees

So I would probably go about this by splitting your essay up into 3 paragraphs for each KBF with an introduction to marketing in your intro. You would elaborate on the interdependence between each function and marketing within each paragraph. If you're stuck for words to meet the limit (I imagine i would be with this question), integrate a case study such as QANTAS and explain how the design of the new Airbus A380 (for example) required restructuring of the operations function through outsourcing. But i'm a little confused by the fact you need to talk about "your product"?

Please respond if there is any confusion, hope this helps!
Class of 2016
------------------------
English Advanced: 93
Legal Studies: 96
Economics: 93
Business Studies: 92
Studies of Religion (2 Unit): 93

2016 ATAR: 98.75

ama11699

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 08:53:20 am »
 so basically what we had to do in the marketing plan was to produce a product or service and then in the essay precent it to the marketing department to give to the other 3 functions and they suggest things and then talk about the independence with each to the product.

ama11699

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2016, 02:02:56 pm »
So how would I say that my product inderpendends with the other function what does the operation and human resource function contribute???