Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 09:23:13 am

Author Topic: VCE Psychology (raw 46) and English Language (raw 43) tutoring  (Read 1460 times)  Share 

jasonn_ly

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
VCE Psychology (raw 46) and English Language (raw 43) tutoring
« on: January 29, 2021, 01:07:05 pm »
Hello! I'm Jason, and I graduated in 2020 with an ATAR of 98.4 and study scores of:

- Raw 43 (scaled 45) in English Language

- Raw 46 (scaled 46) in Psychology

I believe teaching is all about passion and enthusium, and I hope to show that in my classes, whilst also adopting a tailored student focused approach.

My cost is $40 per hour for 1 on 1 lessons, $30 per hour for groups of 2 or more.

(All lessons will be undergone on zoom, or at my house)

English Language, what I will provide:

- Access to my notes, templates, examples, practice essays and analytical commentaries.

- Marking of essays and analytical commentaries weekly with feedback.

- Detailed lessons, which cover all surfaces of the study design and a student focused approach to SACs, assessements, and the examination.

- Coming from a maths/science background I was always skeptical about the compulsary English requirement in year 12, however, I truly believe that with dedication, interest and practice, English Language is a subject which allows for student growth and further a greater understanding of the mechanisms of language.

Psychology, what I will provide:

- Access to my notes covering the whole study design, and past examinations.

- Practice questions every week covering the content that has been learnt in class (and feedback).

- A student focused approach, where we stay 1 week ahead of class pace, to ensure content relearnt in class is purely revision (I believe this helped me greatly in succeeding in this subject).

- Psychology was one of my favourite subjects in VCE, as you learn the interconnected nature of mind, body, and the environment. I hope to showcase my passion for this very interesting subject in my teaching!

If you are interested, feel free to PM me or email me at [email protected] ("0" is a zero)