Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 23, 2024, 04:31:13 am

Author Topic: VCE Business Management Exam Discussion and Solutions  (Read 21531 times)

GuZz

• Trendsetter
  • Socially and Ethically responsible.
  • Respect: +8
Re: VCE Business Management Exam Discussion and Solutions
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 04:32:18 pm »
What was some others proposals for the strategies that could be used to implement lean management?

I personally did redesigning products/services (i.e become less wasteful etc.) and reusing/recycling materials (i.e reducing landfill and associated costs etc.) These were simply key ideas I remembered from the Cambridge book I believe.
“If you define yourself by your power to take life, your desire to dominate, to possess, then you have nothing.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

VCE
2017: Business Management [39]
2018: Biology [29], English [39], Further Maths [36], Legal Studies [35], Religion & Society [33]
ATAR = 84.10
2019 - UoM Bachelor of Arts

NathanG

• Trailblazer
  • 2+2=4-1=3
  • Respect: 0
Re: VCE Business Management Exam Discussion and Solutions
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2017, 08:29:25 pm »
I spoke about Human Resources, and mentioned that through Shandra's Dairy introducing/showing employees the protocols on how to do their job in an ecologically sustainable manner, a commitment towards sustainability can be communicated. (I feel that finance and marketing/sales would be harder to justify, and that technology support is also a good management responsibility to use for this question).
yeah I did HR too! Think I said something like they can mention the sustainability during the interviews to then employ staff who share environmental respect, then going into what you said about training and all the protocols
2017 ATAR: 79
2016 | Biology (30)
2017 | English (35) | Further Maths (35) | Business Management (40) | Psychology (31) | Physical Education (33) |