Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 10:14:23 am

Author Topic: Extremely Affordable HSC Textbooks!  (Read 1966 times)  Share 

daniel.hu3

• Adventurer
  • SBHS '17
Extremely Affordable HSC Textbooks!
« on: November 13, 2017, 07:13:00 pm »
Hey everyone, I completed my HSC this year and am selling some extremely useful textbooks.

Item 1: Mathematics Extension 2 HSC Sydney Grammar Book BRAND NEW CONDITION (RRP: $40) This is written by the same teacher who wrote Cambridge Ext 1 and 2 Mathematics Books, includes detailed explanations and answers. This is used by Sydney Grammar, Sydney Boys, North Sydney Boys/Girls etc. You will not find a PDF version of this online anywhere. MY PRICE: $20
Item 2: Excel HSC Advanced English BRAND NEW CONDITION (RRP: $34.95) MY PRICE: $20
Item 3: Excel Preliminary Chemistry BRAND NEW CONDITION with only a few lines of notes and highlights (RRP: $34.95) MY PRICE: $20
Item 4: Excel HSC Modern History BRAND NEW CONDITION (RRP: $34.95) MY PRICE: $20
Item 5: HSC Coroneos YR11 Mathematics 3U BRAND NEW CONDITION (RRP: $29.95) MY PRICE: $18
Item 6: Calculus Workbook 1 by Paula Donkin  NEW CONDITION with only a few pen marks and highlights (RRP:$10.95) MY PRICE: $5
Item 7: Calculus Workbook 2 by Paula Donkin NEW CONDITION with only a few pen marks and highlights (RRP: $10.95) MY PRICE: $5

For those who purchase one or more of these items, you also get to choose from the following textbooks and get one of them for free!!
  • HSC CHEMISTRY MACQUARIE REVISION GUIDE
  • EXCEL PRELIMINARY MATHS EXTENSION 1
  • CAMBRIDGE SHAKESPEARE MACBETH
  • DOTPOINT PRELIMINARY BIOLOGY/li]
    OR you can get a copy of one of my HSC English Advanced essays which helped me achieve a rank of 2nd out of 213 people in my cohort (I attended Sydney Boys High)

I am willing to travel and deliver textbooks personally to you (I live around the Hurstville region) *Depending on location

Please send me a PM or just reply to this thread if you have any questions or are interested in making a purchase. :)
HSC ( 2017 )
ATAR: 99.85
English Advanced (95- 96 SBHS internals ) 8) , English Extension 1 (48) ::) , Mathematics 2U (100)  :-* , Mathematics 3U (49)  ;D , Chinese in Context (97- 4th in state) :-\ , Chemistry (93) :'(

Currently studying a Bachelor of Arts/Laws degree at the University of Sydney

Semester 1 2018: HD average

Smart is making the right decision at the time