Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 30, 2024, 02:07:08 am

Author Topic: Serena Williams  (Read 8162 times)

methodsboy

Re: Serena Williams
« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2009, 09:28:10 pm »
one word ; Delfin.
na just kidding.
it was quite ironic how it only lasted an hour; if u compare it to the quarter finals when they both played each other for more than ONE hour.  lol

ReVeL

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +3
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2009, 10:42:52 am »
I think the fact that if Serena is "on" she cannot be beaten, has become very clear.
||  2008 VCE Graduate  ||  BCom @ UoM [Accounting & Finance Majors] - Completing 3rd year  ||

dekoyl

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +18
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2009, 10:52:20 am »
Safina looked mentally unstable especially from the close camera shots of her face twisted up in unreadable emotions. Overall a lackluster performance by her IMO.

Who thinks the Williams sisters' mum is cool by the way? Instead of having the IMMA KILL YOU OFF COURT look *cough*Sharapov*cough* she enjoys watching her daughters play and takes special pleasure in cackling at their muck ups and struggles.

kurrymuncher

« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2009, 11:10:34 am »
yeah, safina looked like she was about to cry all throughout the match.

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2009, 12:04:15 pm »
Who thinks the Williams sisters' mum is cool by the way? Instead of having the IMMA KILL YOU OFF COURT look *cough*Sharapov*cough* she enjoys watching her daughters play and takes special pleasure in cackling at their muck ups and struggles.
I do! I love how she can laugh at her mistakes and not take things so seriously. She's obviously passed it onto them cos a few times when Serena made dumb mistakes / lost a difficult point the camera always showed her grinning. I like people who can laugh at themselves :)
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]