Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 29, 2024, 05:10:00 am

Author Topic: UNSW FEAS Video Submission  (Read 1923 times)  Share 

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
UNSW FEAS Video Submission
« on: May 21, 2018, 05:10:25 pm »
Hey guys,
I'm currently registering for the UNSW FEAS Video Submission and there's a part of the registration form that I'm a bit confused in: one of the questions is asking which statement best describes me (i.e. statement in regards to my current educational background) and the term 'course' is kinda confusing me, i.e. '... in the current year, is attempting one or more courses in NSW HSC'- when they say the word 'course,' is that their way of saying subjects? The way I see the word 'course' is in tertiary education, e.g. 'Finding a university course.'

Thanks in advance :)
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
Re: UNSW FEAS Video Submission
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 05:38:28 pm »
Hey, so currently the FEAS applications only apply to 2017 HSC graduates for mid year consideration. The 2019 UG admission applications begin around August - around the same time when your UAC number get released (you can still get your UAC number now, though). You might've been confused with my HSC Discussion Group post :)

---

But to answer your question, I'm assuming they mean HSC subjects.

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 05:46:43 pm »
Hey, so currently the FEAS applications only apply to 2017 HSC graduates for mid year consideration. The 2019 UG admission applications begin around August - around the same time when your UAC number get released (you can still get your UAC number now, though). You might've been confused with my HSC Discussion Group post :)

---

But to answer your question, I'm assuming they mean HSC subjects.
Ohhh so I don't register now since it's only applicable to 2017 graduates? I'm a bit confused by the mid-year entry
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 05:53:05 pm »
Ohhh so I don't register now since it's only applicable to 2017 graduates? I'm a bit confused by the mid-year entry
Mid-year entry applies to those who are seeking to transfer into an Engineering degree for Semester 2, so only those who have received an ATAR (ie. 2017 graduates) are eligible. You can find more information about Mid Year entries.

2019 UG admissions come a bit later, and usually they'll announce it a month before applications open :)