Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 01, 2024, 03:11:14 pm

Author Topic: Essay Marking  (Read 828 times)

Anonymous_

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Essay Marking
« on: November 11, 2018, 05:00:47 pm »
Hi there.

I had three essays I would like marked on three different questions (school had provided us the questions) for an upcoming exam. I would like to privately message them to anyone willing to mark them. Please PM me and let me know if you can mark them for free.

Mada438

• Forum Leader
  • Skiing, motorcycle and travel fanatic
  • Respect: +399
Re: Essay Marking
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 08:19:17 pm »
+2
Hi there.

I had three essays I would like marked on three different questions (school had provided us the questions) for an upcoming exam. I would like to privately message them to anyone willing to mark them. Please PM me and let me know if you can mark them for free.
Hey!
Unfortunately i do not have the time to mark your essays
But i don't see why you can't just post them in the marking thread here
That way, you have the opportunity to get lots of feedback from heaps of different people in order to improve your essays; quite possibly much more than you would get from just PMing people. It's a much better method!
Just a suggestion
"Live life like a pineapple. Stand tall, wear a crown and be sweet on the inside"

"May you grow up to be righteous; may you grow up to be true. May you always know the truth and see the lights surrounding you. May you always be courageous, stand upright and be strong"

"Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire"

Advice for starting year 12
An open letter to my School Friends
Would 10 year old you be proud of who you are?

2020: Bachelor of Arts @ANU

holky

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +20
Re: Essay Marking
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 07:42:39 am »
Hi there.

Yo, I think it would be more practical to post your essays on the marking and feedback forum, but I'm willing to have a look at them if you want

English Advanced  English Extension 1 Modern History CAFS Music 1 Drama

Mathematics 84