Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:58:19 pm

Author Topic: Class rankings...  (Read 5420 times)  Share 

hard

Re: Class rankings...
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2009, 06:28:17 pm »
I think that relies on your cohort doing well on the examination. If you are ranked 1st in couresework with 100% and anyone gets 100% on the exam in your cohort, I think you will receive that 100% coursework score in all likelihood regardless of your exam score. Can anyone confirm?
yes correct.

3) Hmmm I asked a similar question on vceonline.com.au (completely inferior to vcenotes.com of course). The question was:

If you are ranked first in your SACs, does that mean you automatically get the highest exam mark for your whole class? And if you are ranked second, does that mean you will also automatically get the second highest exam mark?

Someone said: If your ranked first in your SACs, and your subject is 50% exam and 50% SACs, then you will get the top exam mark from your school in that subject as your SAC score in that subject and you will retain your exam score. You will always keep whatever your exam score is for your exam component of the subject, it's just your SAC score will be determined by how the class performs on the exam. If your ranked second, it won't necessarily mean you will get the second highest exam mark, but it will mean your SAC mark will be (pretty much) whatever the second highest exam mark someone from your class has got.

Can someone confirm?
correct

wombifat

Re: Class rankings...
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2009, 08:17:49 pm »
do does that mean...
if you are ranked first and do awesomely on the exam
regardless of your marks or your cohort
you will get a good sac score?

Damo17

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader