Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

May 04, 2024, 09:10:59 pm

Author Topic: Trials in 1 week and ive missed 8 weeks of school  (Read 771 times)

heidzzz

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Trials in 1 week and ive missed 8 weeks of school
« on: June 18, 2018, 12:11:17 am »
Hey all, I’m Heidi and I need any help I can get
So I have had a severe relapse of my major depression and anxiety and I have missed the last 8 weeks of school excluding the holidays. The trials are 1 week ago for my school and I know nearly nothing even though I have tried to stay up to date at home. I just want to graduate and be done with this not drop out
My subjects are
Standard English-
• life of Pi for discovery
• summer of the seventh doll for distinctive voices
• close study of Owen Wilfred

Modern-
• WW1
• Germany
• conflict in Europe

Legal-
• crime
• human rights
•  Family

CAFS
• groups in context - GLBTI - Youth - disabled -homelessness
• parenting ajd caribd

PDHPE
• improving performance
• sports medicines
And the 2 cores

If anyone can help me with notes or anything it would be so appreciated I’m so stuck and I just want to get though and graduate I haven’t pushed so hard to leave school now.
Thank you so much

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Trials in 1 week and ive missed 8 weeks of school
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2018, 12:26:50 am »
+2
Really sorry to here things haven't been going well Heidi! I'd start your search here, there's a heaps of notes there that will hopefully help you get caught up on a whole bunch of this stuff ;D and I'm sure you have, but make sure you are discussing the challenges you've faced with your school so your marks can be handled appropriately to be an accurate reflection of your abilities. You may be able to access special consideration for the HSC Exams as well - Make sure you are chatting to your school about it :)