Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 07:10:46 am

Author Topic: "Change Management" Case Study and "Driving and Restraining forces" Case Study  (Read 2808 times)  Share 

TAP94

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: 0
Hi guys,

I was just wondering whether people will be using the same case study for their change management issue which we did in Unit 4 as well as for the driving and restraining forces dot point. The last question on the 2010 paper doesn't seem to really relate to change management, so I am assuming that that person would have learned two case studies; one for change management and then Cadbury for driving and restraining forces. If we get a similiar question to the last question on the 2010 paper, what companies are you guys going to do?
Thanks again :)

RTandon

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Forever a fob
  • Respect: +31
  • School Grad Year: 2012
My teacher made us a chart which had allll the change management stuff on Qantas so I'll be doing just Qantas, no matter what the question is.
Accounting | English Language | Product & Design | Psychology | Business Management | Methods

A fashion designer in the making ;)

TAP94

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Oh okay...yeh I have Australia Post and Qantas...so hopefully I can use one of them!

Tragesty

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
  • School: Wheelers Hill Secondary College
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Would one of you be able to please email me your Australia Post and Qantas notes? Having a poor quality teacher has left me with little surrounding the topic of change management in relation to case studies  :'(

TAP94

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
I'll do my best..but unfortunately a lot of it is booklets which were handed out in class, so i don't have soft copies.