Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 02:50:22 pm

Author Topic: Handwriting  (Read 1164 times)  Share 

achre

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +72
Handwriting
« on: November 03, 2013, 03:18:30 pm »
Hope this is thread appropriate, can you guys (literally speaking) read this? As in, is it legible?
How much of an impact, roughly speaking, would poor handwriting/messily-crossed-out-words have on your final mark? Not much I'd imagine, but surely it disrupts the pace of the work -  and it doesn't exactly make the assessor like you.

jeanweasley

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Trust only in yourself
  • Respect: +73
  • School: SHGC
  • School Grad Year: 2013
Handwriting
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2013, 04:39:08 pm »
+1
Hope this is thread appropriate, can you guys (literally speaking) read this? As in, is it legible?
How much of an impact, roughly speaking, would poor handwriting/messily-crossed-out-words have on your final mark? Not much I'd imagine, but surely it disrupts the pace of the work -  and it doesn't exactly make the assessor like you.

It's somewhat legible but your letter formations are sometimes smudged and can not be read properly. I'm assuming it's just the pen, though.
2014: BA @ Monash University
2015: LLB(Hons)/BA @ Monash University

charmanderp

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +305
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Re: Handwriting
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2013, 08:43:17 pm »
+1
Your handwriting is stylistically very similar to mine but much, much neater and a lot easier to read! Shouldn't be an issue at all.
University of Melbourne - Bachelor of Arts majoring in English, Economics and International Studies (2013 onwards)

achre

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +72
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 09:31:49 pm »
Your handwriting is stylistically very similar to mine but much, much neater
Not a word of lie, that is the first time I think anyone's said my handwriting is 'neater' than theirs ^__^

Damoz.G

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2013, 09:40:30 pm »
A few of words took me a a couple times to read, but 95% of the essay I could read without stopping. :)

Your handwriting is completely fine. :)