Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 28, 2024, 12:02:58 pm

Author Topic: CLASSICS 2015? ANYBODY OUT THERE?  (Read 26466 times)  Share 

TaviTheLawsbianGleek

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Glen Waverley Secondary College
  • School Grad Year: 2015
Re: CLASSICS 2015? ANYBODY OUT THERE?
« Reply #45 on: May 26, 2015, 05:19:42 pm »
I'm sorry to hear that TaviTheLawsbianGleek, have you tried learning in your free time to catch up? I'm thinking that might be easier to do and you could study the way it works for you, I know how some teachers can teach in a way where it isn't as useful to other student's different ways of learning. I have a biology exam this week, and I am not ready at all. I will have to study all day today and re-read through my biology book. I know it is only biology 1/2 for me, but I really should have payed more attention. Studying via distance ed is flawed in this regard, you have to motivate yourself to do the work, I also hating using the phone, nope nope nope.

Yeah, I've tried, but it's just so hard because I have so many other things to do arghh. Good luck with your bio 1/2 exam! I actually miss year 11 so much, but I've gotta keep trying to do well for end of year exams!
exactly! You need the motivation to get things done!

TaviTheLawsbianGleek

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • School: Glen Waverley Secondary College
  • School Grad Year: 2015
« Reply #46 on: May 26, 2015, 05:22:13 pm »
As a legal kid with a lot of bio friends i can't 500% make an accurate comparison, but generally they both feature a lot of content. Legal is also pree heavy with memorisation, so i feel your struggle haha!! CONGRATULATIONS on the awesome mark!!

??????? NOPE. It goes up by two points if your in the high 30s/40s area!! Where are you getting your info from???

How are you all going with classics so far??? we're about to have our Antigone SAC!

Yeah, I know that both of them are heavy content based! But I think I would've understood legal more easier than bio. Thanks! :D I'm pretty happy with it!!!

Fayne

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • School Grad Year: 2016
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2015, 10:33:34 am »
Thankyou TaviTheLawsbianGleek, I did my biology exam, for certain parts I just had no idea as to what I was doing. I will be doing my classical studies sac in a while. I'm aiming for a forty *Crosses fingers*
"I never look back, darling. It distracts from the now." - Edna Mode.