Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:06:57 pm

Author Topic: Busman VCE Study Score  (Read 2341 times)  Share 

twkardinia

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Busman VCE Study Score
« on: June 20, 2018, 09:31:08 am »
Hi Guys!

Just wondering what scores i would need to be getting for a 35+ study score for busman?

Thanks pals!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Busman VCE Study Score
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 09:34:45 am »
Hi Guys!

Just wondering what scores i would need to be getting for a 35+ study score for busman?

Thanks pals!

Hey twkardinia! Are you studying BusMan at the moment? If so, how are you finding it?

Your question is actually really difficult to answer, because your raw scores (so like, what you get for SACs etc.) aren't really that meaningful. This is because different schools have different SACs, and different schools also mark more stringently/leniently, making it pretty much impossible to compare results across schools. So, an 80% at your school, for example, might be the equivalent of a 50% or a 100% at a different school.

VCAA cares more, really, about where you're ranked in your cohort, and then exam performance. You can read about it more here if you're interested, but honestly, my advice is just to focus on improving as much as you can before the exam - this will give you the best chance of getting that 35+ study score. I know it's difficult - when I did BusMan I was always asking people what scores I could still get lol - but it's honestly not worth the time.

Hope you have a stellar day! ;D

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

twkardinia

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2018, 09:38:02 am »
Thanks for that!

Yeah, i actually really enjoy the subject, one of my favs!

Yes, that's a really good point. I think i'd be ranked in the top 10 in my cohort? Not super sure ahah, but haven't dropped a B+ so far but, guess i'll have to see what happens!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2018, 10:04:02 am »
Thanks for that!

Yeah, i actually really enjoy the subject, one of my favs!

Yes, that's a really good point. I think i'd be ranked in the top 10 in my cohort? Not super sure ahah, but haven't dropped a B+ so far but, guess i'll have to see what happens!

No stress at all! Those are great results. :)

Glad you're enjoying it - are you looking to do something BusMan-related after VCE?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

twkardinia

• Adventurer
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2018, 10:29:03 am »
+1
Thank you!

Yes - I'm looking into possibly marketing or HR

Uncle Cassowary

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2018, 06:42:45 pm »
I would say you need to average a B+. This depends on your school's SAC difficulty, so if you SACs are considered medium/hard then B+s will do.
2017: Business Management 36
2018: Accounting [ ], Biology [ ], Chemistry [ ], English [ ], Further Mathematics [ ] - ATAR [ ]