Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 05:08:04 pm

Author Topic: Clarification needed on U4 AOS 1 key skills dot point  (Read 910 times)  Share 

viralcricstar

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Clarification needed on U4 AOS 1 key skills dot point
« on: July 19, 2018, 10:42:47 pm »
Hi guys,
The below sentence is a key skill of Unit 4 AOS 1 in Business Management. While I do partially understand it, I do not quite get what 'applicable to evaluating key performance indicators' means. Although I did guess that it may be the strengths and weaknesses of the business in relation to the KPI, or does it mean that the business evaluated the KPI by comparing it to past performance and industry average, and then implemented a strategy to improve it?

Research and analyse case studies and contemporary examples of business management applicable to
evaluating key performance indicators and sourcing business opportunities in a business

vceme

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +20
Re: Clarification needed on U4 AOS 1 key skills dot point
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2018, 11:28:41 pm »
Hey!
This is my interpretation of the key skill
You need to find a case study (theres a year limit on how old you can go back- ask your teacher (i think its 4??)). Usually your teacher will find one for you So with that case study, you should be able to answer questions related to KPIs and sourcing business opportunities.
Graduated in 2018. Top 5%.