Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 09:19:36 pm

Author Topic: pls someone to help  (Read 686 times)  Share 

ANSR6

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
pls someone to help
« on: October 21, 2018, 03:01:10 pm »
Hi everyone,

Yesterday I have made a post about the fact that I have seen the following question many times and that it seemed easy at first "to answer it however, now that I am doing it I am kind of confused and don't really know how to answer it." The question is:

Compare product differentiation and multiple branding.

For a compare question I need to highlight the similarities and the differences, however ..................

Anyone to help me? :) Please, I really have no idea of how to answer

Thank you

fl982

• Adventurer
Re: pls someone to help
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 07:13:48 pm »
+1
Hey,

Next time, please refrain from double posting on the thread, but to answer this question.  :)

I would go about defining the two terms thoroughly and supplying a difference, then ending with a similarity.

Product differentiation refers to an approach where a business aims to make its final output that is being sold in the marketplace unique in various features to stand out from competitors. For example, this may include using biodegradable packaging to satisfy the wants of environmentally conscious consumers or even creating products that are relatively better in quantity compared to rivals in the same industry. On the other hand, multiple branding refers to where a business sells multiple brands in the same market. For example, the L’Oréal group markets under brands such as Lancôme and Garnier. Both these management strategies can be employed to increase sales, however through different means. Product differentiation can increase sales revenue as it allows firms to charge a premium price which some customers are willing to pay, whereas Multiple branding allows a business to hold larger amounts of shelf space and leave less space for competitors’ products, filling all price and quality gaps by providing cheaper options which leads to more sales.

ZUB0001

• Adventurer
Re: pls someone to help
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 09:17:01 am »
This type of question most likely wont be asked in the Exam as the study design doesn't reference any specific domestic strategies to seek opportunities. But that's a good answer above. ^^^^^