Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 06:01:36 pm

Author Topic: Problem  (Read 771 times)  Share 

TheDoctor101

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Problem
« on: October 30, 2018, 10:22:03 am »
Hi,
I'm currently doing Business Mangment Units 1 and 2. I've aced all of my SACs in Semester 2, I've got 2 A's and one A+. I've got very poor attendence rate, around 75%. But, my Business Managment teacher, is hardly present and has missed around 4 - 5 weeks worth of class. Yet the school is threatning to fail me for business managment.

What should I do?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 05:30:28 pm by TheDoctor101 »

Zaljc

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +7
Re: Problem
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2018, 04:22:28 pm »
The teacher can’t miss days off of school for no reason, or else he/she won’t get paid. You’re teacher has a reason, and if they missed 4-5 weeks, then it’s probably something serious.

You on the other hand can get failed for not attending school without a valid reason. 75% attendance I’m pretty sure is equivalent to missing a whole month.

VCAA states that one person can be failed for insufficient attendance, no matter how good ur marks are.

What you can do is talk to you’re coordinators and ensure that if you come to school everyday from now on, they will pass you. Make a deal or something.
2017- Biology

2018- Chemistry, English, Methods, Physics & Business Managment

accountingpro

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Re: Problem
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2018, 09:32:00 pm »
It seems your saying you have a low attendance rate for your BusMan class in particular. Are you deliberately missing these classes because you don't want to go?