Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 26, 2024, 01:31:40 pm

Author Topic: Scaling  (Read 4993 times)  Share 

Odette

Scaling
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2007, 09:39:42 am »
Quote from: "ankit123123"
i actually hate bm.  

despite its scaling its my hardest subject. i really havent done much for it, and dont really know the specific examples .. especialyl for globalisation. still bm is one of those subjects where someone could cram the night before and get a 45+.

:shock: you hate bus man? tsk tsk get out of this forum... kidding :P
If you need any help with anything just let us know ok ? :)

Good luck

kingmar

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Non Sequitur
  • Respect: +2
Scaling
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2007, 04:50:20 pm »
i actually hate bm.  

despite its scaling its my hardest subject. i really havent done much for it, and dont really know the specific examples .. especialyl for globalisation. still bm is one of those subjects where someone could cram the night before and get a 45+.

Ahahaha

Ankit lol. LOL! Ankit! LOL!

Sorry. As if you're struggling though. Would you prefer my 80% SACs? I know I'd prefer your accounting score... let's swap. You've got three days, ask for help. You'll get it.

Advice? Ask Odette for the Revision package. It's a treat - although half of it is straight paraphrased out of our textbook, it has stuff from BM Notes I believe. Plus CD summaries. Gold.

Nevertheless, good luck for exams.
ENTER: Incomprehensibly high

Odette

Scaling
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2007, 05:06:24 pm »
Quote from: "kingmar"
i actually hate bm.  

Ahahaha

Ankit lol. LOL! Ankit! LOL!

Sorry. As if you're struggling though. Would you prefer my 80% SACs? I know I'd prefer your accounting score... let's swap. You've got three days, ask for help. You'll get it.

Advice? Ask Odette for the Revision package. It's a treat - although half of it is straight paraphrased out of our textbook, it has stuff from BM Notes I believe. Plus CD summaries. Gold.

Nevertheless, good luck for exams.

Lol haha, they aren't my notes :P they're someone elses haha, but mine were derived from those, and other resources :P

And yeah if you need help just let me know