Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 27, 2024, 08:34:02 am

Author Topic: Indo anyone?  (Read 1871 times)  Share 

SilverBullet

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
Indo anyone?
« on: November 07, 2007, 09:31:34 am »
Anyone at all?
"And I made that connection between hard work and results, performance. I kept pushing myself seeing how far I could improve myself, and knew if I worked hard I would improve." Nathan Buckley

To sort out the confusion: I'm a girl!

Insane_Emm

• Victorian
  • Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Indo anyone?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 02:56:24 pm »
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
HI
oral went well, u?
mm - Hunting the wild pineapple

'06 - Religion & Society
'07 - Indonesian Second Language, English, Literature, International Studies, Psychology.

SilverBullet

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Indo anyone?
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 05:11:00 pm »
could have been better but i've moved on!

im soooooooo screwed for listening!
"And I made that connection between hard work and results, performance. I kept pushing myself seeing how far I could improve myself, and knew if I worked hard I would improve." Nathan Buckley

Markos

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Indo anyone?
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2007, 10:42:50 pm »
My ibu reckons the trial exam should be close to the actual exam, but she reckons they usually let you rant on for the first 4 minutes of the detailed study section in the oral.  :?

SilverBullet

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Indo anyone?
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 08:07:43 pm »
Quote from: "childofbodom"
but she reckons they usually let you rant on for the first 4 minutes of the detailed study section in the oral.  :?

Mine didn't. i said my minute intro and then they asked me about the causes. I was half way through telling them and they interrupted me. Threw me off for the rest of the oral.

Markos

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
Indo anyone?
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2007, 09:46:16 pm »
Yeah, I did my minute intro and the native speaker went straight to my pictures that I brought in and started asking about each of the pictures. That kind of threw me off because she asked questions about teh pictures in no particular order/sequence, just jumping around everywhere. The amount of times I had to get her to repeat questions worries me

SilverBullet

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
Indo anyone?
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2007, 05:14:53 pm »
Has anyone done the 2005 listening part from vcaa? I'm doing it now but one of the answers aren't in the assessment report. What did everyone get for the text 3 question 6?